cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Message 221 of 261

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

@Warrensxavierwrote:

Isn't there any confirmation when Oreo is coming to our devices team Moto 

I wish we could provide a definite date but it's always a moving target. We're working to roll it out to all eligible devices globally as quickly as possible. You will just receive a notification on your phone once it is available. 

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Rishi31
Punch Card
Message 222 of 261

Hello Moto_JM,

As you said i have sent you the bug report drive link to your personal message section. Please check it.

Thank you

Rishi31
Punch Card
Message 223 of 261

Hey Moto_JM,

It's giving some random battery percentage now. Please it's my humble request fix it or provide solution for this as soon as possible.

Thank you 

dc31
Fanfold Paper
Message 224 of 261

I have the same problem since three days about , I updated my profile with  the serial number of my g5s plus. I already tried to factory reset the phone without resolving the issue

MegaBindlish
Paper Tape
Message 225 of 261

Hello JM

Even after the upgrade, the issue still remains.

The battery never goes to 100%, even after letting it go over and then charging while phone is switched off.

I tried this few times, and upgraded my phone to NPSS26.116-61-5 recently.

ayamjantan
What's DOS?
Message 226 of 261

i have the same issue
please fix it
Jailbreack_oi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 227 of 261

i have the same problem. the battery is never up to 100% full charge, stuck at 98%. battery usage is very wasteful, can only last 4 hours of normal use. there is a doubt in your product. we need problem solving from moto team ,,,
PradeepKE
What's DOS?
Message 228 of 261

I feel very much cheated by Motorola and their agents here for this issue and their so called solutions.

I don't understand how on earth a hardware problem like this can be solved by a software patch ?

Dear Moto agents, please... please admit and force your company to stop selling this phone.

I was a big fan of Moto G since the very first Moto G you released which I still have in a working condition - except for the speed it is not able to catch up now...

I feel really very pity for this company. I will never buy any Lenorola phones any more...

Harisstanikzai
Paper Tape
Message 229 of 261

Hello, I bought my Moto G5s plus 4 months back, it was working perfectly untill yesterday its facing the same issue as described by people above. When plugged in it, the charge progress decreases and when unplugged suddenly it shoots up. It's hectic. Can u please guide what to do? 

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Message 230 of 261

Hi guys,

We have this concern re-escalated to our product team and we are waiting for an update. I will post back once I have more information.

Regards,

JM

Top Kudoed Authors