cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
vijaypratap
Blue Screen Again
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎10-13-2017
Location: IN
Views: 4,313
Message 11 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

I also had this problem... went service centre and they re installed firmware.

I was told that this is a software bug.

This happened to my when i formatted the device.

 

Kabir21
Punch Card
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎02-23-2016
Location: IN
Views: 4,304
Message 12 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.


@vijaypratap wrote:

I also had this problem... went service centre and they re installed firmware.

I was told that this is a software bug.

This happened to my when i formatted the device.

 


Hi Vijay!

Is fone charging working alright after firmware reinstalled.

I hope it's software bug. I don't wanna service center guys to open my month old phone.

How much time did it take ?

 

 

vijaypratap
Blue Screen Again
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎10-13-2017
Location: IN
Views: 4,277
Message 13 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

yes it's working very fine...they kept my phone for 3 days just to say that it was a software problem... initially inwas told that it will take 30 minutes or less...but when installation failed they kept my phone for 3 days....but a advice for u...they opened my phone and scratched it...trust me...they unprofessional idiots did this... now after heated argument i am told that they are currently out of stock ...as soon as fingerprint reader arrives they will get it change.

100 prcnt software issue.

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Posts: 5,397
Registered: ‎07-12-2014
Location: US
Views: 4,237
Message 14 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.


@vijaypratap wrote:

yes it's working very fine...they kept my phone for 3 days just to say that it was a software problem... initially inwas told that it will take 30 minutes or less...but when installation failed they kept my phone for 3 days....but a advice for u...they opened my phone and scratched it...trust me...they unprofessional idiots did this... now after heated argument i am told that they are currently out of stock ...as soon as fingerprint reader arrives they will get it change.

100 prcnt software issue.


Please email your details to supportforums@motorola.com referring to this post. Share the center's name and location and a copy of your job sheet or reference number. We will help escalate this concern.

 

-JM

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Posts: 5,397
Registered: ‎07-12-2014
Location: US
Views: 4,237
Message 15 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

Hello everyone!

 

If you haven't yet, would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

vijaypratap
Blue Screen Again
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎10-13-2017
Location: IN
Views: 4,227
Message 16 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

 

 

Screenshot_20171016-233702.png

 

(1st attachment removed; contains private info like IMEI)

 

EduardoTeodoro
Paper Tape
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎10-17-2017
Location: BR
Views: 4,191
Message 17 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

Same problem with my less than 2month old motog5S plus. 

 

Battery percentage is completelly alleatory, changing every time I plug the bundled turbo wall charger.

 

After charging all night long, it showed 20% battery in this morning. When I unplugged, showed 99%, and 5 minutes later, 70%.

 

Isn't there any hot fix for it? I´m from Brazil, and I really don´t think there is someone here who would take this as a serious problem.

 

 

 

 

vijaypratap
Blue Screen Again
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎10-13-2017
Location: IN
Views: 4,186
Message 18 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

pls go to service centre ASAP.... don't take battery issue as normal issue.

Kabir21
Punch Card
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎02-23-2016
Location: IN
Views: 4,176
Message 19 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

What's surprising here is Moto even not acknowledging this serious issue.

Mods/Admin not answering the questions related to battery.

Only answer they give if they ever do "Try in safe mode". That's all.

It's just a software bug. Give us stock firmware. We'll do it ourself. It 'll save us some time. But nooooo Moto is reluctant to give us stock firmware link.

I've never seen any company which is refusing to give it's own firmware. Even Mircomax has it's firmware uploaded over the net.

Disappointed.

It's not the Motorola I know. Now it's Lenoto

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Posts: 5,397
Registered: ‎07-12-2014
Location: US
Views: 4,154
Message 20 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.


@Kabir21 wrote:

What's surprising here is Moto even not acknowledging this serious issue.

Mods/Admin not answering the questions related to battery.

Only answer they give if they ever do "Try in safe mode". That's all.

It's just a software bug. Give us stock firmware. We'll do it ourself. It 'll save us some time. But nooooo Moto is reluctant to give us stock firmware link.

I've never seen any company which is refusing to give it's own firmware. Even Mircomax has it's firmware uploaded over the net.

Disappointed.

It's not the Motorola I know. Now it's Lenoto


As I previously posted, I'd like to take a look from my end. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number or IMEI number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

This also goes to everyone else who also experiences this concern.

 

-JM

Top Kudoed Authors