cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EduardoTeodoro
Paper Tape
Views: 2,948
Message 21 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

Hello, JM!
Thanks for your reply and support.

I updated my profile with the information you have requested. Hope it helps, but unfortunately (or not), I was able to resolve the issue by following the steps below, although I don´t really know which step did the trick

It did work for me, and I hope it can help others.

1- Reboot in recovery mode
2- Wipe partition cache
3- Factory reset
4- Turn the phone on with usb cable still plugged
5- Let it charge until 100%

I spent the whole morning trying to understand what was happening, and must confess that I did the procedures above several times with no success, so i´m not sure about what was the cause of the problem, neither how it suddenly stopped only after the nth try, but, in fact, it is charging now, reaching 100%, and the percentage is not aleatory anymore.

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 2,929
Message 22 of 407

@EduardoTeodoro wrote:
Hello, JM!
Thanks for your reply and support.

I updated my profile with the information you have requested. Hope it helps, but unfortunately (or not), I was able to resolve the issue by following the steps below, although I don´t really know which step did the trick

It did work for me, and I hope it can help others.

1- Reboot in recovery mode
2- Wipe partition cache
3- Factory reset
4- Turn the phone on with usb cable still plugged
5- Let it charge until 100%

I spent the whole morning trying to understand what was happening, and must confess that I did the procedures above several times with no success, so i´m not sure about what was the cause of the problem, neither how it suddenly stopped only after the nth try, but, in fact, it is charging now, reaching 100%, and the percentage is not aleatory anymore.

Thanks for this EduardoTeodoro. I'm glad it's now working for you.

To others who still experience this same concern, let me know once you have updated your profile with your IMEI numbers.

-JM

woodbridge
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,884
Message 23 of 407

Is there any solution to this issue?

Shobhita
Paper Tape
Views: 2,850
Message 24 of 407

Hi! I have been facing similar issue with my 15days old Moto G5S plus. The battery reduces on plugging the charger and suddenly shoots on removing it. I have attached few screenshots in which the variance is evident. Please help to resolve this issue asap. Thanks

Arunangshu01
Paper Tape
Views: 2,828
Message 25 of 407

Seems like it's a common issue amongst everyone who's using this device, but a major one. My Moto G5S Plus device is almost 1 month old and it's showing gradual fluctuations while it is put on charging state. It's happening since the day before yesterday. Tried to reckon why it's happening but couldn't find the reason. Maybe it's a firmware glitch. Moto/Lenovo Community please see to it asap & tell us what to do to resolve it. 

Shobhita
Paper Tape
Views: 2,795
Message 26 of 407

I have been facing issues with my Moto G5S plus handset which I had bought through Amazon just 15 days back.

The phone's battery starts reducing once the charger is plugged in and suddenly increases when the charger is removed. The phone is never 100% charged.

The phone is just 15 days old but I have been facing the issue since the first week itself. I read that there are other users who are also facing the similar issue with the handset. 

Please advice how can the issue be resolved. I am attaching few screenshots for your reference. 
Shobhita
Paper Tape
Views: 2,793
Message 27 of 407

I have been facing issues with my Moto G5S plus handset which I had bought through Amazon just 15 days back.

The phone's battery starts reducing once the charger is plugged in and suddenly increases when the charger is removed. The phone is never 100% charged.

The phone is just 15 days old but I have been facing the issue since the first week itself. I read that there are other users who are also facing the similar issue with the handset. 

Please advice how can the issue be resolved. I am attaching few screenshots for your reference. 
Shantanu7
What's DOS?
Views: 2,742
Message 28 of 407

Hello....I am also facing a same problem with my Moto g5s plus....Motorola Lenovo please help

Shantanu7
What's DOS?
Views: 2,742
Message 29 of 407

I am also facing a same problem...Motorola Lenovo please help resolving this problem.

Shantanu7
What's DOS?
Views: 2,736
Message 30 of 407

I use Motorola charge given with box.....I also tried with other chargers...problem is same...

Top Kudoed Authors