cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rudradeep
Fanfold Paper
Views: 985
Message 61 of 407

Re: Battery starts decreasing on charging.

Hello JM,

Do you mean that u will be pushing an update for the same? Or we are suppose to visit the service center.

It will be a great help if you please clear this.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 953
Message 62 of 407

Hi guys,

As I posted earlier, this will be addressed in an update which will go out to all Moto G5s Plus devices. However, I still don't have a specific timeframe for the rollout. I will post back once I have more information.

-JM

Sarrobi
Paper Tape
Views: 934
Message 63 of 407

This happened to my phone as well. The battery worked perfectly until I installed the latest security update, but now the battery status does not reflect how much battery life is left. It appears to be rapidly discharging when plugged in when in actuality it is charging. I hope the fix for this is rolled out soon! It is difficult to use my phone since I have to turn it off and back on to know how much of the battery is actually left 😡

Rudradeep
Fanfold Paper
Views: 924
Message 64 of 407

I agree with you. It was ok untill I got the last security update.
shadymohit639
Serial Port
Views: 889
Message 65 of 407

I am facing exactly the same issue. Before I installed the latest security update, there wasn't any issue. After about 15 days of installation of the new update, I faced this problem for the first time today. Actually, during night when my phone was at 19% I switched it off and after turning it on in morning, I put it on charging. When I checked the charging status after a few minutes and I was completely blown away. The charge was going down even when it was on charging. I unplugged my phone and put it back on charging and then the charge was 78%. Moreover, the charge never reached 100%. It remained stuck at 99%. I hope that Moto cares for its loyal customers and send the OTA update to fix this issue as quickly as possible. 

pankajlohakare
Fanfold Paper
Views: 861
Message 66 of 407

I have the same problem of reducing battery when Moto G5s plus is kept on charging. I have updated my profile on the link which you have provided. Kindl me let me know the solution
sayankar7
Paper Tape
Views: 1,158
Message 67 of 407

I have also the same problem.

sayankar7
Paper Tape
Views: 1,143
Message 68 of 407

I updated my profile. Then what to do?

Pankaj92
Paper Tape
Views: 962
Message 69 of 407

Drainage of battery after pugging the power charger on

Whenever i try to charge my phone using orignal charger it starts draining the power rapidly and happen every time i try to charge the phone. But after disconnecting the charger  it alwas shows that battery is 90% Charged.

Anybody knows what to do ???

anix1
Paper Tape
Views: 917
Message 70 of 407

Re: Drainage of battery after pugging the power charger on

Good to see someone is having same issue as my Moto G5S Plus.

I am also facing this problem. Battery percentage decreses while charging and shows proper percentage if charger is dosconnected. Very weired and irritating

P.S: It is running Android 7.1.1 with October security update.

PLEASE GIVE A SOLUTION

Top Kudoed Authors