Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danio936
Punch Card
Views: 889
Message 1 of 23

Cant add moto g5s to my devices

Hello

I'm unable to add my Moto G5s to my devices. I've checked up other forum posts about this problem but none of them helped me. 

When I enter IMEI/Serial Number the page reloads and goes back to previous page and there is still sign "You don't have any devices."

I do this by accurate regional page (rest of europe) I purcheased this phone in poland and its RetEU

AeroAceX01
Punch Card
Views: 854
Message 2 of 23

Re: Cant add moto g5s to my devices

Are you trying to register from your phone's browser or from a PC? Also, do you use any kind of ad-blocker?

Danio936
Punch Card
Views: 850
Message 3 of 23

@AeroAceX01 wrote:

Are you trying to register from your phone's browser or from a PC? Also, do you use any kind of ad-blocker?

Tried both phone and PC. On phone tried on chrome, on PC chrome, Opera and microsoft edge. No ad blocker on this page

AeroAceX01
Punch Card
Views: 832
Message 4 of 23

Oh wow, it sounds like the page might actualy be broken then. You could try Internet Explorer as a last resort but I'm guessing there won't be a difference. Does the European page have a "Contact Us" link on the right side? Maybe you could try that to let them know the page isn't working for you.

Hsutherland7321
Blue Screen Again
Views: 790
Message 5 of 23

I've had the exact same problem, really regretting getting this model as there is F all info out there about this model in any respect, its all g5 or g5s Plus. very annoying. I'm afraid I haven't found anything online either. If you work it out please update the post/let me know. Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 784
Message 6 of 23

@Hsutherland7321 wrote:

I've had the exact same problem, really regretting getting this model as there is F all info out there about this model in any respect, its all g5 or g5s Plus. very annoying. I'm afraid I haven't found anything online either. If you work it out please update the post/let me know. Thanks

Hi

Can you please try with the mentioned link here and let us know if this helps. 

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Danio936
Punch Card
Views: 779
Message 7 of 23

@Agent_Kaka wrote:

@Hsutherland7321 wrote:

Hi

Can you please try with the mentioned link here and let us know if this helps. 

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Unfortunately it didn't help. I've tried it from the begging using ling for rest of Europe. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 773
Message 8 of 23

Hi Danio936, 

Unfortunately, registration is no longer possible on our european webpages. We are working to remove the feature from the page, to avoid further confusions. 

The reason for this is because the warranty of your phone is valid from the moment you purchase it and you only need your proof of purchase to prove it, so registration is unneccessary.

I hope this information is useful for you.  

Thanks, 

Sara

Danio936
Punch Card
Views: 765
Message 9 of 23

Thank you for your answer and clarifying this issue. So how I can sign up for MFN?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 747
Message 10 of 23

Hi Danio936,  

I've looking into the issue more thoroughly and it seems that there was a mistake (which I deeply apologize for): The registration system is still up and running in Europe, but a glitch is preventing users to correctly register their devices in some cases. 

We were able to register and add a Moto G5s and a Moto G5 Plus through this link: https://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/mcp/my_devices. Could you please try it and get back to me with the results?

Thanks, 

Saea

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors