Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhishek76652
Blue Screen Again
Views: 403
Message 1 of 4

Charging in motog5s plus

Sir,

I am using this New phone from just one month and everything was going right but today when I charged my phone at 2% (by Motorola own turbonl charger), then at 6% of charging,phone shows 4 HOURS to complete charging. Then after some time I reconnect to charge my phone then was working fine

I want to know why this happened and in future any charging problem happens then can I replace my In warranty phone to a another same fine working phone

AB
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 382
Message 2 of 4

Re: Charging in motog5s plus

@Abhishek76652 wrote:

Sir,

I am using this New phone from just one month and everything was going right but today when I charged my phone at 2% (by Motorola own turbonl charger), then at 6% of charging,phone shows 4 HOURS to complete charging. Then after some time I reconnect to charge my phone then was working fine

I want to know why this happened and in future any charging problem happens then can I replace my In warranty phone to a another same fine working phone

The phone regulates charging based on many factors. If the battery is hot, it will slow charge it, it could have been that. 

Your phone has a one year warranty. If it develops a charging problem, that would be covered under warranty as long as there is no sign of abuse. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Highlighted
Abhishek76652
Blue Screen Again
Views: 280
Message 3 of 4

• Actually,I'm not doing any heavy task that makes my phone battery hot
  • If any reason besides this so plz tell me 😐😔
AB
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 266
Message 4 of 4

@Abhishek76652 wrote:
  • Actually,I'm not doing any heavy task that makes my phone battery hot
  • If any reason besides this so plz tell me 😐😔

Hi Abhishek76652,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Request you to check this below links and let us know.

* Click here for effective charging tips - Moto g5s plus.

* Click here for tips to extend the battery life - Moto g5s plus.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors