cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanjayselvaraj
Paper Tape
Views: 286
Message 1 of 4

Cheating by Authorized Service Center by charging exorbitant prices for minor repairs

Lenovo and Motorola Authorized Service Center for Smartphones

My phone Moto g5S Plus, was still under warranty and when i changed my network service provider i inserted the new sim
in the sim1 slot, but that was not being detected where as sim 2 slot was working without any problems.

since this phone was under warranty I had taken this to authorized lenovo service center. they inspected and informed me that that damage was induced by me and they have to replace the motherboard of the phone which wouold cost 12000 RS .

how can the damage be induced my be when the sim tray was opened only twice
once while unboxing the phone where a new sim was inserted and again when i changed the service provider.

this is a pure cheating case from the lenovo authorized service center where they are extorting huge money even for a small sim tray issue

the same problem can be fixed for 250 RS from a local mobile repair shop.

now i have a lenovo phone under a warranty and the authorized partner is trying to extort a huge money which was supposed to be fixed at free of cost as phone is still under warranty.

Kindly request to look into this issue  as soon as possible

center name :

Lenovo and Motorola Authorized Service Center for Smartphones
Address : Address: The High Street, 62, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 263
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cheating by Authorized Service Center by charging exorbitant prices for minor repairs

Hello sanjayselvaraj,

Thank you for reporting, sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to help and investigate this further. We have sent you a private message--please check and revert us back.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
sanjayselvaraj
Paper Tape
Views: 211
Message 3 of 4

Re: Cheating by Authorized Service Center by charging exorbitant prices for minor repairs

I received an email from UCC - Universal Command Center_Amrita padh i(motorola ) . They informed me that the sim slot was damaged and provided with the screen shot( attached )provided by service center.(see attacehd)  

the date when the screen grab was taken is 2017 and i had reported this issue in 2019 july . 

this is a scam where authorised service centers are providing false information and extorting money from endusers . 

can anyone please esclate this issue to the higher management . 

Thanks 

Sanjay

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 201
Message 4 of 4

Hi sanjayselvaraj,

Thank you for reporting. Sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused. Please be advised that I have escalated this case to the product team for further investigation on the service center and the case respectively.

One of our team will review this and get back to you for further assistance.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors