cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chetan22
Paper Tape
Views: 726
Message 1 of 4

Display of Moto G5s Plus causing eye strain, headache and nausea. Have anybody else felt the same?

I am unable to view the screen for more than 5-10 mins particularly when i am chatting or reading text on it. However, i never felt any such issue on my earlier phones. Have anybody else felt the same? Is there any solution to the problem? I triesd using Night display of moto all the time and also used twilight app to lighten the display but still feeling the same. 

Arunthampi
What's DOS?
Views: 573
Message 2 of 4

Re: Display of Moto G5s Plus causing eye strain, headache and nausea. Have anybody else felt the sa

Yss
John_Dee
Token Ring
Views: 552
Message 3 of 4

Re: Display of Moto G5s Plus causing eye strain, headache and nausea. Have anybody else felt the sa

Allegedly first posts from two people . . . are you guys trolls paid by competitors of Motorola / Lenovo to discredit the Moto G5S? In answer to your allegation - No, I don't suffer "eye strain, headache and nausea" when using the screen of my G5S either.
drecker776
Paper Tape
Views: 455
Message 4 of 4

@chetan22 wrote:

I am unable to view the screen for more than 5-10 mins particularly when i am chatting or reading text on it. However, i never felt any such issue on my earlier phones. Have anybody else felt the same? Is there any solution to the problem? I triesd using Night display of moto all the time and also used twilight app to lighten the display but still feeling the same. 

Exactly the same has been happening to me. I can watch any other screen for hours without any problem. But this one, only by looking to the home screen, for example, for several minutes I start having same symptoms. Have you figured out something?

Top Kudoed Authors