Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suvam_Rayan_
Blue Screen Again
Views: 486
Message 1 of 6

Error in application pops

I am using Moto g5s and error in application message pops every 10-20seconds . And even I can't make any call whenever I am calling someone the message pops up and the there is no network। inmy phone, it's really annoying me . I tried in safe mode still same problem exists .I restarted my phone  .uninstalled all apps .Still problem exists .Please help.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 448
Message 2 of 6

Re: Error in application pops

Hi Suvam_Rayan_,

Thank you for posting. This is odd. I appreciate the steps you've tried. Could you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

AP76
Paper Tape
Views: 327
Message 3 of 6

Hi, I am also facing this issue of Error in application message pop ups continously. Tried deleting apps, updating the android to the latest version but still problem is coming.

Please let me know the next step.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 278
Message 4 of 6

Hi AP76,

Thanks for posting on this thread. We'd like to investigate this. Can you please update your forums profile? Instruction is on my previous post. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

AP76
Paper Tape
Views: 226
Message 5 of 6

Hi Rich,

Updated all the information. Even i have done the factory reset.

Thanks

AP

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 203
Message 6 of 6

Hi AP76,

Can you reupdate your profile? We need the full IMEI number, you can delete the serial number so we can do further investigation on your phone. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors