Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moto1231
Punch Card
Views: 589
Message 1 of 8

Features lacking in Moto g 5s plus

1. In my phone I don't get any option in preferred network like auto(2g/3g/4g) mode. I put it on 4g(recommend) but when 4g network isn't available my cellular data cuts off even when 3g is available. Sometimes I lose some of my important works working online due to this problem.

2). No "create folder" or "hide apps" like features to put away the non-usable apps that are not of our use.

Please if possible make an update in software for these also because it cause serious problems sometimes due to network & phone looks bulky with so many apps.

Cleydson17
Punch Card
Views: 501
Message 2 of 8

Re: Features lacking in Moto g 5s plus

About hide apps, this may could be resolved in Android Oreo, maybe. I'm not pretty sure!

moto1231
Punch Card
Views: 367
Message 3 of 8

Mi music player has a feature to choose different headphone modes which is great. But unfortunately this feature didn't work in my Moto g5s s plus when I installed it's app. Please tell me how to make it work.
John_Dee
Token Ring
Views: 363
Message 4 of 8

I would 100% go along with the idea of being able to hide (or better yet, delete) the Apps that I will never want to use.

I want a clean, relevant, personalised interface, not all the dross that comes pre-installed on the Moto G5S.

MathLima
Punch Card
Views: 332
Message 5 of 8

I fully agree.
I think in Oreo it will be possible to hide apps Smiley Happy

Bill33bill
SCSI Port
Views: 320
Message 6 of 8

What apps you dont like and would like to hide?

moto1231
Punch Card
Views: 173
Message 7 of 8

May b lenevo provide Oreo update in next 10 years.. because when everyone is getting Oreo in a phone of 9k we didn't get it still in moto g5 s plus. What a **bleep** service... Shame on lenevo.!!!😤
John_Dee
Token Ring
Views: 168
Message 8 of 8

@moto1231 wrote:
May b lenevo provide Oreo update in next 10 years.. because when everyone is getting Oreo in a phone of 9k we didn't get it still in moto g5 s plus. What a **bleep** service... Shame on lenevo.!!!😤

Absolutely fascinating but totally irrelevant in this thread - FAIL!

Top Kudoed Authors