Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chy_asim6
SCSI Port
Views: 9,116
Message 1 of 18

For oreo soak test of moto g5s plus

Sir, please response to me.I beg you.I have tried from 4 or 5 months to become a soak tester for moto g5s plus under the terms and condition of Motorola but you guys didn't listened to me.now I'm fully fade up on you and i think I'm done. If you do not have any value to our opinion, then we should leave Motorola. Other companies value their clients, but you do not evaluate us, so I give up hope.

Thanks Team Motorola for breaking our expectations.
Thank You at all
Ashim kumar roy
kordo
Punch Card
Views: 8,940
Message 2 of 18

Re: For oreo soak test of moto g5s plus

People usually buy devices to use them, like make phonecalls, browse web and send e-mails.

Quitting a brand because you did not become a soak tester, that is so weird.

Chy_asim6
SCSI Port
Views: 8,938
Message 3 of 18

No man... Actually I'm big fan of Motorola but in other devices like Mi, Asus etc have so many features in their smartphone that are missing in Motorola's phone, so I wanted to join moto's soak test to tell Motorola developers in order to focus on this issue and make Motorola more smarter...
And most of all our g5s plus have a notification led but it's not working in our present nougat 7.1 os, so I wanted to join the soak test to tell them about this so that the incoming oreo 8.1 os could have the notification led working in our devices.... It's too essential to us...

Ashim kumar roy
decyther74
SCSI Port
Views: 8,924
Message 4 of 18

No offense intended but why post in the X4 forum? We have issues we are still waiting for responses on and don't need random posts not related to our phones getting in the way.

Highlighted
peachtree
802.11n
Views: 9,001
Message 5 of 18

This is a Peer Forum - Motorola are not listening to you on this Site

& if they were, do you really think a Company would be interested in a soak tester who couldn't even post in the right Forum?

Edited: Moved thread to the correct phone community.  -JM

Bill33bill
SCSI Port
Views: 8,702
Message 6 of 18

@Chy_asim6 wrote:

Sir, please response to me.I beg you.I have tried from 4 or 5 months to become a soak tester for moto g5s plus under the terms and condition of Motorola but you guys didn't listened to me.now I'm fully fade up on you and i think I'm done. If you do not have any value to our opinion, then we should leave Motorola. Other companies value their clients, but you do not evaluate us, so I give up hope.

Thank You at all

Dude thats pathetic!!!!

ForceTower
Punch Card
Views: 8,645
Message 7 of 18

Dude, just chill.

Your opinion is as valuable as anyone else's. It won't be the end of the world if you don't get selected.

Why don't you enjoy the nice stable rom you have right now?

I seriously don't get why ppl are so desperate to get the new Android version.

I personally hated the the new white quick settings color, I'm enjoying every second of the nougat Smiley Happy

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 8,107
Message 8 of 18

@Chy_asim6 wrote:

Thank You at all

No one here can help you get into a soak test, and begging is not going to help either. What helps is helping others. Responding to others and providing helpful suggestions - that can help you get noticed by the people running the soak test. 

All of your posts seem to relate to "when will i get oreo" and "I am done with Motorola" - not a good way to get noticed for a soak test inclusion. 

But I don't control who is in or out, so sending me a private message, begging, is not going to help your chances either. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Harsha1232
Paper Tape
Views: 7,440
Message 9 of 18

Please send soak test for Moto G5s plus Oreo update
Harsha1232
Paper Tape
Views: 7,436
Message 10 of 18

Please send test to my Moto G5s plus device I can give device details for verification

Top Kudoed Authors