cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cutie_0921
Paper Tape
Views: 657
Message 231 of 311

Re: G5S Plus with dust in camera (INCREDIBLE)

I'm also having the same issue. What should I do now ?

skende77
Paper Tape
Views: 632
Message 232 of 311

Highlighted
Pradeep0710
Paper Tape
Views: 612
Message 233 of 311

Same problem here after 7 days of purchase in October dust accumulated .Went to service center cleaned sone how .Again dust penetrated inside it how many times in a year I have to visit your service center for you fault
Aravind_Alex
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 586
Message 234 of 311

Yes the phone's post processing makes the pictures taken in Moto g5s plus worse please resolve this issue

Raj9592
Paper Tape
Views: 558
Message 235 of 311

Hello,

There is a similar issue with my MOTO G5s Plus device.
Dust is behind(inside) the main camera lens.

I bought the same device few months back and had the same issue within a week, so I requested to replace and after lots of long conversations and a lot more requests, my device got replaced.

Now after 3 months, there is again the same issue in the same camera lens.

Please acknowlege me what steps can taken to get out this situation because camera image quality is getting worse.

Thanks,
Raj Parakh

Prashantsagar5
What's DOS?
Views: 536
Message 236 of 311

Yes

nirbantop1
What's DOS?
Views: 380
Message 237 of 311

yes
Sindhuchandran
Blue Screen Again
Views: 297
Message 238 of 311

Hi Team!

I have the Moto g5s plus and three months into purchasing the phone, I notice there is dust on the camera on the right. This is quite disappointing as I've used Moto g2 phone earlier and I have always had a good experience. This is the only reason I went for a new Moto again. I met another friend with the same issue so I'm sure it's a issue with the phone. I hope we have a good fix to it. I use the camera a lot and this issue has created a lot of disappointed for me.

I hope to receive a reply soon! 

Thanks! 

Sindhuchandran
Blue Screen Again
Views: 297
Message 239 of 311

Yesss! I just registered to post this problem. I'm somebody who uses the camera a lot and now that I have dust in my camera, it affect the pictures. I'm so disappointed. I met a friend who has the same problem.
Mohitiyer
Paper Tape
Views: 273
Message 240 of 311

Matt,

It has been more than 6 months that the Consumers are raising an issue regarding the Dust accumulation in the rear camera. I Recently Bought this new phone and having the same issue. I spoke to the Customer Care executive regarding the same and She assure that this issue has been resolved. But after discussing it with the Service center technician they do not have any clue about any solution they only can clean the lens and have no assurance that this will not happen again, Why there is a communication gap in your system. Moto Being such big, old and reliable organization not able to resolve the defect.  My Incidence number is 180317-012218. Request you to please Guide me through the process to resolve the same. 

Looking forward to your Prompt Response.

I am a Lawyer in Supreme Court

I would take legal actions for violating consumer rights and providing Damaged/Defective goods to the consumers. 

Top Kudoed Authors