cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mitchel1
HDMI
Views: 720
Message 251 of 311

Re: G5S Plus with dust in camera (INCREDIBLE)

Where i can find a repair center in the netherlands ?

When i have problems with my  Lenovo Moto G5S PLUS

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 662
Message 252 of 311

@mitchel1 wrote:

Where i can find a repair center in the netherlands ?

When i have problems with my  Lenovo Moto G5S PLUS

Hi mitchel1,

I would recommend contacting your local Motorola support in the Netherlands to assist in setting up the repair of your phone. Here is their contacts link: https://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/utils/prod_guided_assistant/g_id/5020/

Regards,

JM

Asmita2424
Blue Screen Again
Views: 571
Message 253 of 311

Even I am also facing the same problem. I hasn't been even a month and there are dust particles inside camera lense. I am really disappointed by this. I bought this piece by the brand Motorola but Motorola didn't fulfil my expectation. It's really worse. I am really sorry saying this.

Yugandhar4moto
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 517
Message 254 of 311

G5s plus camera has dust. Camera quality is very poor in this model and it has Dust in the lens. Because of Dust, we unable to take the pictures clearly. Front camera is ok. But back camera quality is very poor. Basic phone camera is best compared to this Moto g5s plus.

Request you to let us know how to clean the dust in camera lens.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 466
Message 255 of 311

@Yugandhar4moto wrote:

G5s plus camera has dust. Camera quality is very poor in this model and it has Dust in the lens. Because of Dust, we unable to take the pictures clearly. Front camera is ok. But back camera quality is very poor. Basic phone camera is best compared to this Moto g5s plus.

Request you to let us know how to clean the dust in camera lens.

Would suggest you to walk down to our authorized service center and get it replaced, and for the camera, performance can you check if there any camera updates available and update and check the same.

-Sandip

Yugandhar4moto
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 458
Message 256 of 311

Camera app and software is up to date.

Will they replace the camera lens or phone.

Will they provide stand by phone to me.

I have only one piece.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 427
Message 257 of 311

@Yugandhar4moto wrote:

Camera app and software is up to date.

Will they replace the camera lens or phone.

Will they provide stand by phone to me.

I have only one piece.

Yes, the service center will replace camera lens, would suggest you to reach out to them for more information.

-Sandip

Yugandhar4moto
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 417
Message 258 of 311

I visited the service centre and they cleaned the lens and given back. But still camera is not up to mark. But Better than earlier.

Thanks

KunalMavani
Punch Card
Views: 324
Message 259 of 311

Few days back I visited near by service center for the dust issue... First of all they were not aware about the solution that they have to change my back panel..  then i had a word with the head and she said they will do it and she asked one of the executive to change the panel... Then that executive asked me to submit my phone for a week as they have to order the panel and they can't order without having my phone with them i don't know why is rhat... Second they asked me to take a backup of my phone as they will remove all my data for changing the back panel... Again I don't know what sense does it makes... Kindly help me with the quick resolution as I can't keep my phone to the service center as I only have this one phone

nikekiller
Fanfold Paper
Views: 316
Message 260 of 311

Don't give phone to service center as they don't have any solution. Its factory defect and here on this forum we all are fighting for the same. This G5s plus is pasted with glue so back panel cannot be changed if somehow they do R&D then finishing will not come. Screen is also taken by heating so it will be useless as your phone will not look new anymore. They will charge money for it also.
Top Kudoed Authors