11-18-2018 02:44 AM
01-24-2019 01:51 AM
Hi, was the issue solved already? I'm going to buy Vivoactive 3 soon. Thank you
No it hasn't been resolved and this thread went dead and I've heard nothing!!
04-06-2019 06:12 PM
I thought Id try this all again, maybe Garmin has updated the app, or my phone or watch has updated and its been a while. Followed all the steps, but still not working, however, the messages coming up were a little different, it seems to now find my watch but says my watch isnt in pairing mode (even though I have set it to pairing mode with the 'pair now' and my watch is actively looking for the app. No success. But different to before, where my phone would find the watch but just keep dumping out and say that it couldnt pair.
I followed all the steps and troubleshooting from Garmin.
I had a search on you tube for advice and videos, and somewhere, in the comments of a video, someone said to unplug your watch from the USB and try again. The method given by Garmin for pairing step 1 is it has to be plugged in to USB before you start pairing.
THIS HAS WORKED!!!!!!!
07-05-2019 02:28 AM
On the off chance that your telephone won't associate with the gadget, you can attempt these tips.
- Turn off your cell phone and your gadget, and walk out on once more.
- Enable Bluetooth® innovation on your cell phone.
- Update the Garmin Connect™ Mobile application to the most recent adaptation.
- Remove your gadget from the Garmin Connect Mobile application to retry the matching procedure.
On the off chance that you are utilizing an Apple® gadget, you ought to likewise expel your gadget from the Bluetooth settings on your cell phone.
- Bring your cell phone inside 10 m (33 ft.) of the gadget.
- On your cell phone, open the Garmin Connect Mobile application, select or , and select Garmin Devices > Add Device to enter matching mode.
- On your gadget, hold CTRL, and select to turn on Bluetooth innovation and enter matching mode.