Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amber781
Fanfold Paper
Views: 347
Message 11 of 16

Re: G5s wont Bluetooth Pair with Garmin Connect app

Hi JM, someone with a Gmail account called J Barnhart has asked for access to these reports via my google drive. Is that someone from Motorola helping?
I'm not sure whether the reports have anything in them that is good to restrict access to, so I thought I'd ask, and if I know that is someone planned I'll authorise it, please let me know, cheers! Amber
A Harrison
IvanaViteckova
Paper Tape
Views: 258
Message 12 of 16

Hi, was the issue solved already? I'm going to buy Vivoactive 3 soon. Thank you
Amber781
Fanfold Paper
Views: 249
Message 13 of 16

@IvanaViteckova wrote:
Hi, was the issue solved already? I'm going to buy Vivoactive 3 soon. Thank you

No it hasn't been resolved and this thread went dead and I've heard nothing!!

A Harrison
IvanaViteckova
Paper Tape
Views: 246
Message 14 of 16

Thanks for your reply! So how did you solve it? I still dont know wheather I should buy Vivoactive 3 :-(
Amber781
Fanfold Paper
Views: 186
Message 15 of 16

I thought Id try this all again, maybe Garmin has updated the app, or my phone or watch has updated and its been a while. Followed all the steps, but still not working, however, the messages coming up were a little different, it seems to now find my watch but says my watch isnt in pairing mode (even though I have set it to pairing mode with the 'pair now' and my watch is actively looking for the app. No success. But different to before, where my phone would find the watch but just keep dumping out and say that it couldnt pair.

I followed all the steps and troubleshooting from Garmin.

I had a search on you tube for advice and videos, and somewhere, in the comments of a video, someone said to unplug your watch from the USB and try again. The method given by Garmin for pairing step 1 is it has to be plugged in to USB before you start pairing.

THIS HAS WORKED!!!!!!!

A Harrison
daviswatson7090
What's DOS?
Views: 76
Message 16 of 16

On the off chance that your telephone won't associate with the gadget, you can attempt these tips.

- Turn off your cell phone and your gadget, and walk out on once more.

- Enable Bluetooth® innovation on your cell phone.

- Update the Garmin Connect™ Mobile application to the most recent adaptation.

- Remove your gadget from the Garmin Connect Mobile application to retry the matching procedure.

On the off chance that you are utilizing an Apple® gadget, you ought to likewise expel your gadget from the Bluetooth settings on your cell phone.

- Bring your cell phone inside 10 m (33 ft.) of the gadget.

- On your cell phone, open the Garmin Connect Mobile application, select or , and select Garmin Devices > Add Device to enter matching mode.

- On your gadget, hold CTRL, and select to turn on Bluetooth innovation and enter matching mode.

read more reviews about free Garmin Map Update 

Top Kudoed Authors