05-01-2018

United States of America

2 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 1 of 7

Low call volume G5S plus

2018-05-01, 14:38 PM

My phone suddenly decided that the maximum volume in call is a whisper even set that the maximum volume - yes I tried safe mode, yes I factory reset and tried safe mod again - but I can only hear someone if I have it on speaker phone or I have a headset plugged in (I don't have a bluetooth head set so I can't try that - BTW Bluetooth is tearned off too so there really shouldn't be anything that it's trying to connect to - So yeah - the phone is less than a year old - anyone have any tips? - I really can't afford a new phone since I can't find the reciept for this one - I know it's less than a year old.

Options

2094 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1074 Signins

41145 Page Views

• Views: 41145
  • Message 2 of 7

Re: Low call volume G5S plus

2018-05-02, 13:08 PM

wrote:

My phone suddenly decided that the maximum volume in call is a whisper even set that the maximum volume - yes I tried safe mode, yes I factory reset and tried safe mod again - but I can only hear someone if I have it on speaker phone or I have a headset plugged in (I don't have a bluetooth head set so I can't try that - BTW Bluetooth is tearned off too so there really shouldn't be anything that it's trying to connect to - So yeah - the phone is less than a year old - anyone have any tips? - I really can't afford a new phone since I can't find the reciept for this one - I know it's less than a year old.

Sorry to hear about this issue, Looks like there is an issue with the hardware since you were able to hear when you use a headset, 

You may request a repair here bit.ly/1nSdHPq Hope it helps

-Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

05-07-2018

United States of America

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 7

2018-05-07, 19:23 PM
I have the same problem. I can't hear the call ringing when I make a call and if someone answers I can barely hear her. The speaker is working fine because the the ringer volume works as designed. So we know it's not a speaker problem. It's like the sound being received is way too low (other user's voice, ringing). This occurred about the last update. I think it's a bug. I'm running Android 7.1.1 . Security patch March 1, 2018.
Options

2094 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1074 Signins

41145 Page Views

• Views: 41145
  • Message 4 of 7

2018-05-08, 6:23 AM

wrote:
I have the same problem. I can't hear the call ringing when I make a call and if someone answers I can barely hear her. The speaker is working fine because the the ringer volume works as designed. So we know it's not a speaker problem. It's like the sound being received is way too low (other user's voice, ringing). This occurred about the last update. I think it's a bug. I'm running Android 7.1.1 . Security patch March 1, 2018.

Sorry to hear about this, Have you tried to perform any troubleshooting steps and see if that helps. Here are basic troubleshooting steps that may help resolve the issues bit.ly/2lo1l3j please check and let us know.

-Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

42 Posts

10-06-2017

India

186 Signins

1352 Page Views

• Views: 1352
  • Message 5 of 7

Low call volume G5S plus

2018-09-04, 7:59 AM

Hi Team,

It has been a month that i have noticed that my earpiece speaker volume is too low , in crowded no way to hear and even in a silent room i hardly hear anything . with ear phones and on loud spaker its working fine only issue with earpiece speaker.

havent got any topic related to this so raising another.

phone: moto g5s plus

Issue noticed: after the last patch installation.

troubleshooting: checked with all minor tests, not effective

Expects your response ASAP.

Thanks' In advance

Pawan

Subject edited & merged with an existing post.

Options

3 Posts

06-26-2017

India

13 Signins

53 Page Views

• Views: 53
  • Message 6 of 7

2019-11-15, 15:54 PM

Same issue in 3 moto g5s plus i bought for myself, my wife and my father. Issue started after oreo update. Issue is only there in earpiece volume.

Options

2962 Posts

04-04-2018

India

394 Signins

27440 Page Views

• Views: 27440
  • Message 7 of 7

2019-12-06, 6:09 AM

wrote:

Same issue in 3 moto g5s plus i bought for myself, my wife and my father. Issue started after oreo update. Issue is only there in earpiece volume.

Hi arumugarampraka

Sorry to know about this. Can you check your device in Safe Mode and see how it goes? Let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms