Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5S / Moto G5S Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

13 Posts

02-19-2018

India

48 Signins

286 Page Views

• Views: 286
  • Message 1 of 4

MOTO G5s Plus start up failed.

2021-05-03, 15:06 PM

I have Moto G5s Plus. Day before yesterday, while switching on, it shows startup failed message as shown in image. Initially it was showing this message, but later on it is unable to show this message and fall in switch off mode. 

There is no moto service center where I am living. So please help me to resolve issue.

Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:MOTO G5s Plus start up failed.

2021-05-04, 7:22 AM

Hi Abhijeet16

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will do my best to help you with that. Have you tried force rebooting/restarting the phone? If not, please try. If that does not help,  I would suggest you try using the Rescue and Smart Assistance tool and try rescuing/repairing the phone. Here's the link. Please go through the link here for the instructions. This process will wipe all data from the phone. If you have taken all data back-up(Like Photos, videos, and contacts) in your Google account, you can able to retrieve it by login with the same Google credentials. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

13 Posts

02-19-2018

India

48 Signins

286 Page Views

• Views: 286
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-05-04, 13:11 PM

Thanks for replying.

I tried using Rescue and Smart Assistant Tool, but nothing happened. It is not starting when I presss power button and volume down button simultaneously. I tried but but is not working. When I put it on for charging, white light blink for sometime. I again tried to boot but failed.

There is no service centre in my hometown. It is almost 300km away. This is my primary mobile, so please help me to resolve the issue.

Options

789 Posts

11-24-2020

India

117 Signins

10890 Page Views

• Views: 10890
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-05-05, 8:05 AM

Hi Abhijeet16,

I appreciate your efforts. Sorry to know that no service center available in your location and we are unable to do much in this case. I would say if the device is out of warranty have the device checked in the local repair center. Also, you can check the nearest Authorized Service Center details by going through the link here. Please don't hesitate to post again in case you need further assistance.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms