cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicsrivastava
Paper Tape
Views: 2,216
Message 1 of 5

Moto G5 Plus - Rear camera images are blurry.

Hi I have just purchased Moto G5S plus and it's rear camera pics are blurry around the edges with blown out light effect for indoor pics in proper lighting. My Moto g4 plus camera produces better pics than this.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,183
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto G5 Plus - Rear camera images are blurry.

@nicsrivastava wrote:

Hi I have just purchased Moto G5S plus and it's rear camera pics are blurry around the edges with blown out light effect for indoor pics in proper lighting. My Moto g4 plus camera produces better pics than this.

Sorry to hear about that. Looks like there is a dirt on your device rear camera which is reflecting in a bad image. Can you clean your lens and try again. Let us know how it goes?

Does this happen to all the pictures you take? From when are you facing this issues? 

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
nicsrivastava
Paper Tape
Views: 2,179
Message 3 of 5

I just purchased this and I am facing this issue since starting only. I have already checked by cleaning my camera. Also attaching one more sample pic. See light overlapping over my head.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,141
Message 4 of 5

@nicsrivastava wrote:

I just purchased this and I am facing this issue since starting only. I have already checked by cleaning my camera. Also attaching one more sample pic. See light overlapping over my head.

Hi, nicsrivastava.

This image is better than the previous one, the light strikes are possibly due to a minor scratch on the camera lens. If this is troubling you, our best advice would be to visit the service center for assistance.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
nicsrivastava
Paper Tape
Views: 2,097
Message 5 of 5

Hi Swaraj, As I stated earlier that I just bought Moto G 5s plus, so it's brand new phone and there is no scratch on camera. Not even minor one. My best guess is that there is some problem in camera sensor.

Top Kudoed Authors