Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5cents
Paper Tape
Views: 68
Message 11 of 13

Re: Moto G5 touchscreen not working on the screen bottom

Followed your instructions and downloaded a new copy of the ROM files.  They seemed to download successfully.  My G5 screen now has the dead adndroid and the says Fastboot Flash Mone (Secure)

Nothing more seems to be happening.

LMSA Window.jpgThere is a START button on the phone. Should I press it?

Also attached is a jpg file of the LMSA scree..  Anything to be done here?

5cents
Paper Tape
Views: 66
Message 12 of 13

OK Becky, the rescue worked and my phone rebooted and came  up.  Thanks for your help on that.

However, the first problem of the unresponsive touchscreen still exists.  I seems like the whole bottom of the screen is dead.

Suggestions for that?

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 36
Message 13 of 13

Hello 5cents,

Thank you for the update.  I'm glad to hear the LMSA worked.  I would suggest checking the Touchscreen and Multi touch hardware tests in the Device help application,  If there is no response in that area of the screen then you should look at repair options.  Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,

Becky

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors