Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MotoG5S_Device
Paper Tape
Views: 263
Message 1 of 2

Moto G5S Phone not boot up (Not Starting)

After flashing android 8.1(stock rom) to android 7.1 (stock rom) and lock oem due to some reason after done everything phone run properly with android 7.1 then after i just try to go recovery option by pressing power key + volume down button phone screen goes black not starting.

During power on only led blink nothing happen phone not starting only black screen ,i visited moto authorized service centre they say you have to change the mother board price 11000 Rupees .

After i go for Samsung care discuss with Engineers about the problem they go to repair shop tell them installed the bootloader recovery ,you have lost the bootloader recovery .

Currently In my phone in repair shop 😐

Pray to god Short out my phone problem

*Never Recommend Moto Phone to Your Friends & Family Members.

*Motorola Authorized Service Engineer don't have enough Knowledge as compared to Samsung Care Engineer.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 226
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G5S Phone not boot up (Not Starting)

Hi MotoG5S_Device,

Just to confirm, is your phone with an authorized Motorola service center OR is it with another service center that's not authorized to repair Motorola phones? If it's with an authorized Motorola service center, we can help escalate it to the proper team for assistance. If it's with an unauthorized service center, we have no control over it. Additionally, rooting your phone is highly discouraged as it will void your warranty, and limit the support you can receive. We can't assist with rooting your phone or with rooted devices.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors