Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PraveenShukla
Paper Tape
Views: 629
Message 1 of 5

Moto G5S plus- Apps crash upon launch

Hi,

I got my new Moto G5S Plus today and installed 2 available system updates. Now most of my apps stop responding upon launch itself. I need to force stop them and I am not able to open any app uch as PayTm, Uber, Ola, Shareit.

Please suggest a solution. 

Thanks in advance,

Praveen

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 608
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto G5S plus- Apps crash upon launch

@PraveenShukla wrote:

Hi,

I got my new Moto G5S Plus today and installed 2 available system updates. Now most of my apps stop responding upon launch itself. I need to force stop them and I am not able to open any app uch as PayTm, Uber, Ola, Shareit.

Please suggest a solution. 

Thanks in advance,

Praveen

Sorry to hear about that, make sure all the apps are updated in the play store. Could you perform a clear cache on your device and reboot? Hope this might resolve the issues.

Here is the link: to perform clear cache. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Swaraj

-Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
PraveenShukla
Paper Tape
Views: 576
Message 3 of 5

Hi, 

I cleared my cache as suggested in the video. Still I don't see any improvement. Some of the apps still crash and other take too long to load and also getting stuck upon load. I am also facing system hang problem frequently. 

Thanks,

Praveen

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 564
Message 4 of 5

@PraveenShukla wrote:

Hi, 

I cleared my cache as suggested in the video. Still I don't see any improvement. Some of the apps still crash and other take too long to load and also getting stuck upon load. I am also facing system hang problem frequently. 

Thanks,

Praveen

Thank you for trying, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

-Swaraj

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
PraveenShukla
Paper Tape
Views: 540
Message 5 of 5

Hi

I tried to update my profile with serial number and IMEI numer both on https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/registration#. I am getting "Unable to retrieve device information. Please confirm your IMEI/MEID or serial number and try again." error. 

Top Kudoed Authors