Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mmolly
What's DOS?
Views: 212
Message 2 of 3

Moto G5S plus freezing and restarting

Hi!

I bought Moto G5S plus in March 2018. Since at least a couple of months back, my phone started restarting randomly. Initially I dismissed it but it kept getting worse. I restarted my phone in safe mode but it happened then too. I cleared the partition cache too. I  further tried to uninstall apps which may be causing the same but to no avail. I've finally done a factory reset but am hesitant to use it. Would the factory reset have solved the issue or should I get it repaired at the service center? 

Mmolly
What's DOS?
Views: 208
Message 1 of 3

G5S plus freezing and restarting

Hi!

I bought Moto G5S plus in March 2018. Since at least a couple of months back, my phone started restarting randomly. Initially I dismissed it but it kept getting worse. I restarted my phone in safe mode but it happened then too. I further tried to uninstall apps which may be causing the same but to no avail. I've finally done a factory reset but am hesitant to use it. Would the factory reset have solved the issue or should I get it repaired at the service center? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 176
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto G5S plus freezing and restarting

Hi Mmolly,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

As you have tried with all the basic troubleshooting steps, our best advice for this situation is that you visit our Motorola Authorized Service Center. They will examine and assist you further.

Before you visit the Service Centre we request you to;

1. Carry the invoice copy of the device.
  2. Take a complete data backup.
  3. Call the Service Centre and confirm their availability before visiting.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors