09-22-2017 11:35 AM
09-22-2017 08:14 PM
09-23-2017 12:34 AM - last edited on 09-26-2017 11:31 AM by Moto_JM
In my Moto G5S Plus mobile right camera is not working when i place an object behing one camera and checked that other is working or not, where the right camera is showing blur image and also the camera images are not clear.
09-28-2017 03:24 AM
Hello Moto Support team,
Any one have any idea, when we will get the updates for fixes on camera issues. like:
1.front camera dark video recording.
2. Rear camera video quality not accurate as per the video size selected.
3. Panorama mode on rear camera , darkness.
4. Blur - Depth mode , corner of focus also getting blured.
5. Depth mode- taking too long time to save the image.
6. Rear camera shutter lag.
7. Picture quality getting changed once photo taken, after a second photo quality getting noise.
8. 4k Recording do not hae stabilization
9. and most of the camera related issues reported and aknowladged till now.
Not exect date, but atleast tell us the month, by which month all these issues will be fixed and we will get update.?
and by which way is it possible to get the fixes, do we will get camera app update ? camera tuner app update ?
or fixes will be pushed with andorid 8 update ?
09-28-2017 11:15 AM
Thanks for bringing all of these to our attention. I've passed these to our product team and we'll have improvements for the camera in a future update. I wish I could provide a timeframe for it, but I can't. I'll let everyone know here when I have more information.
09-28-2017 06:49 PM - edited 09-28-2017 06:53 PM
Lowlight performance is worst and the camera is dead slow. When your providing us the update which fixes the bugs? Already mi a1 has got a major update of around 1gb . When are you giving us the update?