Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwv
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,395
Message 51 of 393

G5s+ camera

Hello Moto😃

I am writting this almost reading all article, revies, and youtube tech videos.. you can say some are biassed but we all know few are true and unbiased..

As we all know that mi A1 is a strong and solid competitor of G5s+ and sorry to say but almost evry reviews said that A1 leads on camera performance... As motog5+ is a camera centric fone and all the ussues can be resolved by software update so MY QUESTION IS WHY MOTO IS DELAYING TO ROLL OUT UODATE AND FIX IT... we choose you over mi coz of moto repo.. brand value and old experience with previous devices ( as i used moto e, g2, g3, g4 and now using g5+)

So, just a request fix it qnd dont let the ppl ashamed or disappointed to choose g5+ over A1.

Thanks.... Edditor also have its flaws... Need to improve a lot.

Jiten3
Paper Tape
Views: 1,394
Message 52 of 393

Re: Moto G5s Plus Camera Related Serious Issues

Please confirm me the time to solve this camera issue , i want to buy it but due to these issue  i cant buy it so plz confirm me how much time it takes to fi it.

Prateek0784
Paper Tape
Views: 1,322
Message 53 of 393

Its really annoying that after so much hype shown by Motorola I purchased Moto G5s Plus, but soon after I used the Camera of the same I found that Viewfinder before Pics are very clear and bright but after processing it become dull and pixelated, even this is happenning in front camera, which ever mode you run the issue is not fixed.

Kindly tell me Motorola Team  how to resolve this query, if this is an Hardware issue I will return the mobile and if it is software issue kindly provide me update.

Prateek0784
Paper Tape
Views: 1,319
Message 54 of 393

I don't know whether its an software issue or hardware issue, before taking photo from front and dual camera rear its shows great photo in viewfinder but just after  photo is taken Camera post processing it becomes dull and pixelated.

kindly update me what to do.

Whether I have  to change my set or its an software issue, very bad experience so.

Prateek0784
Paper Tape
Views: 1,433
Message 55 of 393

Camera Issues in Moto G5s Plus

Its very disappointing that after so much hype Moto G5s Plus have such a big bug in its camera segment that, its rear and front camera after taking pics make it dull and pixelated in its post processing of photos.

Its this an software issue or an hardware ??

Kindly update me with result, as I am suffering from this issue heavily.

It almost broke my trust with Moto.

syamnaidu
Punch Card
Views: 1,293
Message 56 of 393

I am wondering why still Moto is not providing solution for this serious issue...if this issue will not fix by the next week, guys get ready to give worst rating and give very very worst review in Amazon and in social media like YouTube and FB and Twitter and in all...

syamnaidu
Punch Card
Views: 1,347
Message 57 of 393

Re: Camera Issues in Moto G5s Plus

I am wondering why still Moto is not providing solution for this serious issue...if this issue will not fix by the next week, guys get ready to give worst rating and give very very worst review in Amazon and in social media like YouTube and FB and Twitter and in all...

Yogi306
Punch Card
Views: 1,258
Message 58 of 393

@syamnaidu wrote:

Yes bro, there are already planty of people given bad reviews. i saw some people comlaining on facebook ads of moto g5s plus, and also on youtube and amazon.

and i hope moto notice this and consider these users concerns.

KaranSihani
Paper Tape
Views: 1,249
Message 59 of 393

I am also facing the same problem.

In Viewfinder before taking Pics are very clear and crisp but after processing it become blurr and pixelated. I purchased the phone mainly because of its dual camera feature, but getting this type of picture quality is really not acceptable. 

I tried after updating the camera app, but still it didn't worked. Other motorola phone with low powerful camera gives better quality of pictures than this.

Requests you to please fix this issue ASAP

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,215
Message 60 of 393

We'll have improvements for the camera in a future update. I wish I could provide a timeframe for it, but I can't. I'll let everyone know here when I have more information.

-JM

Top Kudoed Authors