Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samavedam
What's DOS?
Views: 671
Message 391 of 397

Re: Moto G5s Plus Camera Related Serious Issues

There was this update a few days back. Since the update my phone is acting crazy. The night display doesn't work properly. Everytime I have to manually switch it on and off. And the flash isn't working. I tried through camera, and it works. But, chopping up the phone twice or even the flash button isn't working. I have attached a screenshot of the flash option that isnt working.Please resolve the issue at the earliest. Thank you.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 608
Message 392 of 397

@Samavedam wrote:

There was this update a few days back. Since the update my phone is acting crazy. The night display doesn't work properly. Everytime I have to manually switch it on and off. And the flash isn't working. I tried through camera, and it works. But, chopping up the phone twice or even the flash button isn't working. I have attached a screenshot of the flash option that isnt working.Please resolve the issue at the earliest. Thank you.

Hi Samavedam,

Sorry to hear about this, can you please make sure that a chopping motion to turn the flashlight on in Moto app. Also, can you confirm us were you able to launch the camera Twist your wrist twice?

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

iampowerslave
Token Ring
Views: 587
Message 393 of 397

@Agent_Kaka

@Agent_Kaka wrote:

@Samavedam wrote:

Hi Samavedam,

Sorry to hear about this, can you please make sure that a chopping motion to turn the flashlight on in Moto app. Also, can you confirm us were you able to launch the camera Twist your wrist twice?

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

It would be nice of you to read what they said.
Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 256
Message 394 of 397

Provide Moto camera 2 on Lenovo k8 note/ plus

Are you providing to Moto g5s plus then why not to k8 plus it has also serious shutter lag in depth mode.

Why are you making such kind of distictidis between to device.

Manavmarwah
HDMI
Views: 217
Message 395 of 397

The camera has been improved a lot compared to how it was when the G5S Plus was launched. Many problems including the shutter-lag have been fixed. The depth-mode, AKA Portrait mode has been refined a bit, but still needs some improvements. No matter how steady you're holding the device, the edges of the object still get blurred along with the background in depth-mode! I request the developers working at Lenovo to improve the algorithms on the camera app! I am surpriesed that it's been almost one and a half year since the device was launched and the dual-camera, which is the main highlight of this phone, still isn't up to the mark! Nowhere near how it was advertised!

Pocketron
Paper Tape
Views: 169
Message 396 of 397

This does not constitute a solution. Administrator, please amend this.
Pocketron
Paper Tape
Views: 168
Message 397 of 397

This does not constitute a solution. Could administrators please amend this?

Top Kudoed Authors