Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Misha299
What's DOS?
Views: 233
Message 1 of 3

Moto G5s Plus apps are frequently crashing

For the past 24hours my Moto G5s Plus has trouble opening the majority off my apps and now wont download pictures in whatsapp. When i try to open certain apps i just get the message that said app has stopped. I have tried to reset the apps in the settings but this does not seem to have worked. I have deleted some apps aswell incase it was a storage issue but i have plenty of storage.

Any suggestions on how i can get my phone to work again?

Thanks!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 197
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto G5s Plus apps are frequently crashing

Hi Misha299,

Thank you for posting. I know how frustrating this must be, allow us to help. Did you happen to make any changes to the settings or install any updates prior to this concern? You mentioned that you have reset the app. Are you referring to the WhatsApp app or to the app preferences of the phone? Aside from that, what are the troubleshooting steps that you have done so far? Let me know. Please make sure as well that you have your apps and software up to date.

Regards,
May
Moto Support

157rb
What's DOS?
Views: 92
Message 3 of 3

Moto G5s Plus, some apps are not opening

Last few days I am not able to open certain apps and some apps takes a long time to open.

Example: I am not able to Sonyliv, bookmyshow, Forza,etc. Quora is taking a long time to load.

I don't have any issues with Facebook and YouTube, able to play all videos without loading, so internet is not an issue. Even able to pubg without any issue.

I have attached Sonyliv and bookmyshow screenshot for your reference.

Top Kudoed Authors