Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 8,232
Message 21 of 138

Re: Charging issue in moto g5s plus

Please reply...still charging issue is here..many people's facing same problem in G5S plus. Yesterday night i tried to charge phone from 15% but it shows need 3hrs for full charge...also that turbocharging symbol not coming on screen, which always come in clock widget circle...why?? While plug in it only showing only turbo power connected...& In off codition only it showing turbocharging symbol....what to do?? Need to visit moto service center?? Please reply and help to solve this issue..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 8,177
Message 22 of 138

Hi Chetan2832,

This should not happen. Is phone being used while charging? (using the phone while charging will impact the actual amount of charge a phone will receive).

Try these tips:

Properly shut down unknown or unused apps/games running on battery. Avoid multi-tasking (using the screen, apps and making a call at once, using multiple apps at once) to reduce battery discharge.

Check also your signal, as signal strength decreases, the percentage of required battery capacity to maintain connection, increases, making the battery drain faster than normal.

You may also check some tips on how to properly charge the Moto G5S Plus here

Hope that works.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,686
Message 23 of 138

Hello..,

For your kind information am not talking about battery drain faster...this not my issue. Am facing problem in turbocharging. Phone taking 2hr..30 mins for full on turbocharging. And while charging am never using phone.. almost all things are off.. like WiFi.. hotspot..data n all. Also in switch off mode phone taking same time to charge fully.

Also am facing This issue from last week , nd from then no any new app or nothing changes in phone. Then when this is happening?? I tried different turbocharger also..but same problem is there. 

After 65% phone charging in speed.. suddenly showing below 30 mins left for full..and upto 65% 2hrs required. Please help to solve this.. waiting for your reply.😐😐

Highlighted
Toerts
Paper Tape
Views: 3,351
Message 24 of 138

Re: Moto G5s plus Charging issue

My moto g5 plus before showing turbo charging when i connect the original charger,but now only showing ac charging not turbo charging please help me to solve this problem.

Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,161
Message 25 of 138

It's really horrible...at 30% charge...it's showing 4hrs left for full charge....what to do?? Also in morning phone was charged 47% after 1hr of use..I plugged in for charge then directly it shown 67%... what's happened with my phone. 

Please help to solve this issue otherwise give replacement of new phone.... waiting for your reply.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 3,136
Message 26 of 138

@Chetan2832 wrote:

It's really horrible...at 30% charge...it's showing 4hrs left for full charge....what to do?? Also in morning phone was charged 47% after 1hr of use..I plugged in for charge then directly it shown 67%... what's happened with my phone. 

Please help to solve this issue otherwise give replacement of new phone.... waiting for your reply.

Would you please update your profile with the serial/IMEI/MEID number of your phone? Is it okay if we look at your apps? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled>Update your profile here.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

ranvijay1
What's DOS?
Views: 2,206
Message 27 of 138

I have taken new MotoG5s plus last week of October 17 thru Amazon. Today all of sudden power off my set and showing charging sign on screen. But getting re boot and also not reset in recovery mode. Pl help
ranvijay1
What's DOS?
Views: 2,206
Message 28 of 138

Phone not getting charged also not reboot just 15days old 

@Moto_Venice wrote:

Hi VMILI10, 

Do you mean it's not charging if it's turned on but charging slowly when powered off? Are you using the original charger? Have you tried plugging it to different outlets? 

Regards,

Venice 

Moto Support 

Yes original charger 

Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 3,097
Message 29 of 138

Btw.. before two days ..i went to moto lenovo care centre at shivajinagar pune..and they analysed issue.. phone is fine. They found charge adaptor defective..so they given replacement for same as phone n all accessories are in warranty.

So problem is solved.. thanks 🤗

sakindian
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,296
Message 30 of 138

My Phone Charging Stops after 3-4 seconds of connecting cable

Moto G 5 s plus disconnects charging automatically after few seconds of connecting cable,

I always use in box charger, suddenly this issue is occured.

Top Kudoed Authors