Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vaibhav076
Paper Tape
Views: 592
Message 81 of 138

Re: Moto G5s plus Charging issue

Yes I tried those steps but nothing happened and only turbo charging is not working.It is only charging.
Highlighted
Vandrenaline
What's DOS?
Views: 415
Message 82 of 138

I have same problem here..i bought this moto g5s plus 2 month ago...no problem since now...i use the moto provided original charger and super slow charged.it takes 5 hours and half from 5%  to 100% .

When it charged i never use it for anything.first time use this turbo charger its just took me 2 hours until full..but now 5 hours and half.

Please help.is it my phone or the charger problem?

Former Employee
Views: 566
Message 83 of 138

@Vaibhav076 wrote:
Yes I tried those steps but nothing happened and only turbo charging is not working.It is only charging.

Does it happen to other turbochargers? Just want to check.

-Daisy

Vangaharish94
What's DOS?
Views: 404
Message 84 of 138

I have same issues with battery . It was charging slowly it took 5hrs to 80% charge please help me out from this issue.

aklank21
What's DOS?
Views: 538
Message 85 of 138

Problem Solved!!!

Please make the phone to factory settings again and then reboot it. Your phone will start turbo charging again.

This is due to the clean master which delete chache memory files of the system where turo charging file was stored.

Pniel
Paper Tape
Views: 489
Message 86 of 138

I just got same problem yesterday, previously i charge normaly ( about 1 until 2 hour to charge from 15% - 100%) but now it takes about 6 hour to charge from 30% to full charge, but when i try yo charge when the power switch off it normal charge like ussualy for 10 minutes it charge about 15%, buy when it switch on its vedy slow, and the notification turbonpower charge only show for  a few second after i plug the cable ( on the clock widget), and its its back to normal, ussulay it it will be turbo power when its still charging. Is there any solution for this problem?

aklank21
What's DOS?
Views: 485
Message 87 of 138

Problem Solved!!!

Please make the phone to factory settings again and then reboot it. Your phone will start turbo charging again.

This is due to the clean master which delete chache memory files of the system where turo charging file was stored.

@Pniel wrote:

I just got same problem yesterday, previously i charge normaly ( about 1 until 2 hour to charge from 15% - 100%) but now it takes about 6 hour to charge from 30% to full charge, but when i try yo charge when the power switch off it normal charge like ussualy for 10 minutes it charge about 15%, buy when it switch on its vedy slow, and the notification turbonpower charge only show for  a few second after i plug the cable ( on the clock widget), and its its back to normal, ussulay it it will be turbo power when its still charging. Is there any solution for this problem?

Pniel
Paper Tape
Views: 464
Message 88 of 138

Its not working after i do factory reset, its still problem, and now my battery also draining faster than usual
aklank21
What's DOS?
Views: 455
Message 89 of 138

Factory Reset worked for me, steps in detail

1. When starting with brand new phone, do not configure it with email, just finish with minimum setup and once done, proceed to (Settings -> About Phone -> System updates). It will show new updates, download and install it

2. Follow phone software/system update multiple times, for me it showed up 4-5 times. Once your phone is updated to latest version and do not show any new system update to apply, you are good to go for next step.

3. Go to (Settings -> Backup & Reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset Phone). Confirm and it will take few mins to reset phone. When phone is starting this time, configure your phone properly as per your needs. Once phone starts up completely and you are at home screen, now check for system update, and it should not show any new update.

So after System update, followed by Factory reset, my phone slow charging issue is fixed.

Now it chares at 35-40% in 1 hour with TurboPower Connected

@Pniel wrote:
Its not working after i do factory reset, its still problem, and now my battery also draining faster than usual

saya
Punch Card
Views: 444
Message 90 of 138

Is there any options to check whether the phone is charging in turbo mode or normal mode

Top Kudoed Authors