Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apurvaind
Paper Tape
Views: 359
Message 131 of 138

Re: Moto G5s plus Charging issue

Hi...it's almost a year to be completed for my Moto g5s plus...it was running flawless till now but since few weeks I am facing one issue while charging suppose my battery is 40% charged already and if I plug in for charging after some time instead of my battery icon displaying increased charged % say 60% it shows 30% or sometimes even in battery saving mode but on unlocking the phone and removing the charging cable it shows the actual increased % charged....

Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 319
Message 132 of 138

@Apurvaind wrote:

Hi...it's almost a year to be completed for my Moto g5s plus...it was running flawless till now but since few weeks I am facing one issue while charging suppose my battery is 40% charged already and if I plug in for charging after some time instead of my battery icon displaying increased charged % say 60% it shows 30% or sometimes even in battery saving mode but on unlocking the phone and removing the charging cable it shows the actual increased % charged....

Odd. Please re-calibrate the battery. We do recommend these steps to re-calibrate the battery. Press and hold the power button until the screen turns off. The phone will reboot then on its own. Charge the phone to 100% and then leave it on the charger for a few hours.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Kevindhoni01
What's DOS?
Views: 293
Message 133 of 138

i had buyed a new moto G5 before 1month and Moto has been good. I haven't used any charger except the charger which I got in the box and when I charge it shows charging radidly and now when I charge it shows charging slowly and it near takes almost 7-10hrs to charge. What is the prob?

YogeshDabhade21
Paper Tape
Views: 179
Message 134 of 138

When I plug in charging mobile don't increase in percentage of changing and also heated. 

ChandraTBS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 174
Message 135 of 138

Hi, i think you need to charge with phone turned off... For a while, if sill doesnt have much progress...

Reset to factory setting then, charged with phone turned off.

Dont forget to backup before...

Regards

Chandra W

Former Employee
Views: 153
Message 136 of 138

@YogeshDabhade21 wrote:

When I plug in charging mobile don't increase in percentage of changing and also heated. 

Hi!

As suggested by ChandraTBS, please follow the following step. It sounds more like a charger issue. Try testing with the different charger to see if that makes any difference. If not, it could be hardware and needs a repair.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Karthik92
What's DOS?
Views: 100
Message 137 of 138

Re: Charging slowly moto g5S plus

I tried all the methods but still turbo charge not working,it just says "charging slowly"...what should i do

ChandraTBS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 96
Message 138 of 138

Re: Charging slowly moto g5S plus

Here the probability : 

1. Charge in different place, such as your routine charges at home then try on different place such as in your office or your school or public services. Its mean you have electricity problem's

2. Change the usb cable, try buy another

3. Try charges with any QC v.3 adapter.

I think the problems are wtih your charger or your electrical things.

Regards,

ChandraW

Top Kudoed Authors