Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sahilafaque
Paper Tape
Views: 11,274
Message 11 of 138

Re: Moto g5s plus slow charging issue

I have recently bought Moto g5s plus. Initially everything was superb but since couple of days, battery life has worsened. It drains very fast on the standby as well as even on the airplane mode. Also turbo charging has stopped working completely and each day charging time is worsening to the extent that last night I went to bed at 12:10am putting the phone on charge at 27% and when I woke up at 6:10am it was still 87%, although the 'turboCharger connected' had appeared even than this happened. I am using the original charger provided with the phone. Please enlighten me for what is this happening. I don't even use my phone excessively, most of the time it remains on standby, even then the battery strength has worsened. I bought the phone on 25 August and it's not even a couple of months and this problem arises even though I am yet to get accustomed to the technicalities of this phone. The time it takes now to get charge is much more than the battery life on one charge cycle. Please help. I am a fan of Motorola which is an epitome of quality and fidelity, and this was least expected on your phone.

VMILI10
What's DOS?
Views: 5,256
Message 12 of 138

Moto G5s plus Charging issue

Hello

I have got this phone 20 days back, and since yesterday it's not charging when connected to AC. But charging slowly when it turns off.

Can anyone help.

Didn't expect it from Moto

Regards

Mili

Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 5,183
Message 13 of 138

Re: Moto G5s plus Charging issue

Hi VMILI10, 

Do you mean it's not charging if it's turned on but charging slowly when powered off? Are you using the original charger? Have you tried plugging it to different outlets? 

Regards,

Venice 

Moto Support 

Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 13,194
Message 14 of 138

Sir,

Am facing charging issues.. maybe turbo charger working fine but after one month use..now upto 60% of battery turbo charger not working its taking too much time and after that its charging in speed.. please help me out....

If required i can send screenshots.

Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 11,312
Message 15 of 138

Charging slowly moto g5S plus

Sir,

I am facing problem for turbocharging in moto g5splus. From last one month its working fine ,but from last two days upto 60% it's charging very slow & after 65 its charging in speed. Please find screenshot of charging time at 59% it's showing need More than hour for full charge.please help me out to solve this issue.

Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 11,317
Message 16 of 138

Charging issue in moto g5s plus

Sir,

I am facing problem for turbocharging in moto g5splus. From last one month its working fine ,but from last two days upto 60% it's charging very slow & after 65 its charging in speed. Please find screenshot of charging time at 59% it's showing need More than hour for full charge.please help me out to solve this issue.

Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 11,264
Message 17 of 138

Re: Charging issue in moto g5s plus

Hi Chetan2832, 

Have you tried using a different turbo charger? Try doing a battery calibration on the device. 

To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds. When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight, using only the charger that came in the box with the phone. 

This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate overnight.

Let me know. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto Support 

SharmaMukesh
What's DOS?
Views: 10,815
Message 18 of 138

I'm facing the battery charging issue, This one-month-old moto 5Gs Plus. Showing always 42%. have charged for hours, even in off mode. no improvement.
Recently switched Apple to Moto.

Very bad experience.
Chetan2832
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 11,214
Message 19 of 138

Re: Charging issue in moto g5s plus

I tried your trick...i have calibrated battery by your guildlines. But there is nothing improvement. Still problem​ is here....not calibrated & slow charging​😐😐 be plz help ... what to do???

Pkkumar
Paper Tape
Views: 11,231
Message 20 of 138

Moto G5 Plus turbo charging problem

I charging my moto g5s plus turbo. With turbo charging... Or but mobile take a too much time for charging and charging slowly since 2 nights... Please suggest me what I need to do. 

Top Kudoed Authors