Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_iamayush
Punch Card
Views: 629
Message 61 of 138

Re: Moto G5s plus Charging issue

You have to go to the service centre for this issue , I had the same and it got fixed.
But there are two causes of this problem one a faulty motherboard one was a software issue , mine was software one which got fixed in one day itself.
venky4523
Paper Tape
Views: 625
Message 62 of 138

I tried to charge by USB and its fixed now. still need to change the motherboard?
_iamayush
Punch Card
Views: 625
Message 63 of 138

Check your turbocharger in that case whether it's faulty or not..?
They won't place a new motherboard they will refurbish it if it's damaged.
venky4523
Paper Tape
Views: 622
Message 64 of 138

Thanks for your valuable comment, its happened for me while mobile went safe mode, charger is ok.
_iamayush
Punch Card
Views: 621
Message 65 of 138

Welcome brother Smiley Wink
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 527
Message 66 of 138

Hi guys, 

Let me make things clear. This thread is for slow charging/not charging concerns which can be a phone issue or a charger issue. We might be referring you to service center (if necessary) provided that troubleshooting steps have been done.

Now, if you have an issue with battery charge decreasing while it's charging, please post here. For that latter issue, we said we will release an update. Thanks!

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

Jambu
Paper Tape
Views: 638
Message 67 of 138

Ya... Even I have the same issue... Recently I updated security patch or something after that it's taking so much of time for charging... Dunno when they are going to resolve it.
Kodak
802.11n
Views: 633
Message 68 of 138

The original post was about the G5s, if all the posts are for the G5s, why don't you try the correct forum? Not the G5plus  forum. You may then get a better response. 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
spruha
Paper Tape
Views: 388
Message 69 of 138

Re: Charging issue in moto g5s plus

Hello,

I am facing a similar charging problem with my moto G5s plus. I read and followed all the tips and suggestions you gave - calibrating the battery, charging in safe mode, using a friend's turbocharger, and factory resetting the phone. nothing worked. Please find a solution to this problem.

I have observed that I have been facing this issue from January 2018 end when I received a small software update on my phone. Possibly, there may be a bug in that update as I have come across several others who have similar issues in the same time period.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 595
Message 70 of 138

Re: Charging issue in moto g5s plus

@spruhawrote:

Hello,

I am facing a similar charging problem with my moto G5s plus. I read and followed all the tips and suggestions you gave - calibrating the battery, charging in safe mode, using a friend's turbocharger, and factory resetting the phone. nothing worked. Please find a solution to this problem.

I have observed that I have been facing this issue from January 2018 end when I received a small software update on my phone. Possibly, there may be a bug in that update as I have come across several others who have similar issues in the same time period.

Hi spruha,

Which particular issue are you having? Let me know.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors