Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dipesh46
Not applicable
Views: 200
Message 11 of 18

Re: Moto G5s plus Charging upto 96%

I want to know that since several users of Moto g5 plus have also reported the same issue! So who is at fault software or hardware? I can wait for Oreo for the problem to get fixed! Is it some of your update that caused the issue? I seriously believe that! And for mine battery percentage issue is now reduced to 90% . Decreasing day by day

Dipesh46
Not applicable
Views: 182
Message 12 of 18

So asking again who is at fault since mine battery percentage is now reduced to 86%. As of now i seriiseri require the phone but will certainly report the issue to service centre withina week.

Agent_Kaka
Not applicable
Views: 160
Message 13 of 18

@Dipesh46 wrote:

So asking again who is at fault since mine battery percentage is now reduced to 86%. As of now i seriiseri require the phone but will certainly report the issue to service centre withina week.

A lot factors come into play when it comes to the battery performance of the phone. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, the age of the battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other application usage patterns. However, you can get this fixed from our service center.

Thanks

Sandip

Dipesh46
Not applicable
Views: 142
Message 14 of 18

Yes service centre replaced battery.Now it is charging 100% but i think it is not able to undergo turbo charging. Takes lot of time to full charge 2.5 to 3 hours

Agent_Kaka
Not applicable
Views: 121
Message 15 of 18

@Dipesh46 wrote:

Yes service centre replaced battery.Now it is charging 100% but i think it is not able to undergo turbo charging. Takes lot of time to full charge 2.5 to 3 hours

Thanks for reaching back. Try doing a Battery Calibration first and observe. It's best to do this at night,before you go to sleep: To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight. This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate overnight. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sandip

moto1231
Not applicable
Views: 113
Message 16 of 18

Re: Moto G5s plus Charging issues

I have Moto g5s s plus. In it's specs it's given that it charges 60% in 15 mins with turbo charger and turbo works till it charges upto 78%. Then normal charging starts. 

But I have observed that if I put my phone at charging with 37% with DND on it takes more than one hour to charge completely 100%.

But it should take just approx 30 mins according to specs. Why this problem happens daily?

Agent_Kaka
Not applicable
Views: 104
Message 17 of 18

Hi moto1231,

Thanks for posting, can you please follow the mentioned steps and let us know if this helps.

It does not seem to be charging or is doing so slower than you expected to try following mentioned steps here 

How to properly charge the device try this link

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

moto1231
Not applicable
Views: 61
Message 18 of 18

I think my charger has some issues of turbocharging because from the start it takes more than 1 hour to charge. Do I need to replace it...Is it in warranty consideration... It has been 7~8 months since purchase of phone ?
Top Kudoed Authors