08-01-2020

TR

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G5s plus phone keeps restarting!

2020-08-01, 8:26 AM
Everything started when i moved to a different location and as soon as i connected the charger, phone started to restart but it didn't start instead it turned off before it did started and repeated the cycle. It was like blue moto logo and black screen and then again blue moto logo and then black screen again.. I looked the problem in the internet and went into the reboot menu and hard resetted my phone with clearing data and cache. It was like a new phone after that. It didn't give me the same problem again until I plugged in to the charger next day. The problem occurs whenever I plugged in to the charger and continues to have this problem for a while. I only could turn off the phone using reboot menu and selecting "turn off" option. For your information, my battery is at maximum health possible I only charge it when its below 40 percent and unplug it if it is 80 percent. Please help me!
Options

2124 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

326 Signins

21035 Page Views

• Views: 21035
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto G5s plus phone keeps restarting!

2020-08-06, 8:40 AM

@ Liechtenstein wrote:

Everything started when i moved to a different location and as soon as i connected the charger, phone started to restart but it didn't start instead it turned off before it did started and repeated the cycle. It was like blue moto logo and black screen and then again blue moto logo and then black screen again.. I looked the problem in the internet and went into the reboot menu and hard resetted my phone with clearing data and cache. It was like a new phone after that. It didn't give me the same problem again until I plugged in to the charger next day. The problem occurs whenever I plugged in to the charger and continues to have this problem for a while. I only could turn off the phone using reboot menu and selecting "turn off" option. For your information, my battery is at maximum health possible I only charge it when its below 40 percent and unplug it if it is 80 percent. Please help me!

Hi,

Sorry to know about your concern. Are you using the original charger that came with the box? 

Can you try charging with a different charger? I am guessing it could be the charger or the battery.

Kindly check how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete