Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbhiSuru
Paper Tape
Views: 1,552
Message 1 of 4

Moto g5s Plus Phone ICCID compare with Sim ICCID: ERROR problem

Recently my phone started having following problems

1. Not connecting promptly when data is switched on.

2. Showing connected, no internet

3. Data connection comes after waiting for a very long time, sometimes it's not there.

4. Even it data connection gets on, it does not works and stops in between , the icon is showing data connected, when disconnected and again connected it shows same problem.

I went  to authorised service centre at sukhdev market, initially they denied about any problems and tried to solve problem using another Sim but same problem continued. After keeping my phone for a week the phone was returned saying that the problem is with Sim card. 

Changed Sim cards and still same problem. Went to boot menu and it says Phone ICCID COMPARE WITH SIM ICCID:ERROR

Somebody please help.Screenshot_20180908-224523.png

Screenshot_20180908-220313.png

Kindly help

PinakiRaul
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,449
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto g5s Plus Phone ICCID compare with Sim ICCID: ERROR problem

I'm on the same carrier having same problem can't get 2g .. Like never never ever😌 which is much needed for calls. Did you find a way to fix it?
AbhiSuru
Paper Tape
Views: 1,437
Message 3 of 4

No, can not find a fix.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,408
Message 4 of 4

Hi AbhiSuru,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We are ready to help here. Just to confirm, did you submit the phone in for repair? We would like to get more information about your case. Please email your details to apsocial@motorola.com. Share the center's name and location and a copy of your job sheet or reference number. We want to help. We will properly escalate your concern. 

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors