cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Confirmt
SCSI Port
Posts: 67
Registered: ‎04-08-2018
Location: IN
Views: 3,793
Message 1041 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

@supratim use your free time to learn english instead of giving your half fried gyan here. Maybe do a little bit search also.

jorgelucasfwefw
Paper Tape
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎06-26-2018
Location: BR
Views: 3,609
Message 1042 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

hi
Pranav007
HDMI
Posts: 151
Registered: ‎01-01-2018
Location: IN
Views: 3,433
Message 1043 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@Supratim4 wrote:

Frinds I have sent mail on motorola feed back network team and today a devoloper consult call me and told me that only soke test release on brazil.Not other country which are  told they have got oreo they are fake. Asia pacific region and asian **bleep**ries no one get any update . so be patience and wait ok 

 


Bro ....did you got tired asking people on youtuYo channels ....when ever I search Moto G5s plus Oreo I can see your comment in it ....it's not like if you ask more you will get fast ....wait soak test is in final test ....oreo till 20th july

Supratim4
Punch Card
Posts: 34
Registered: ‎12-13-2017
Location: IN
Views: 3,411
Message 1044 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

Thank you for giving information and that's my fault and last day Motorola feedback network mail sent me that mail 

Supratimmajumder
SimranjeetJonty
Punch Card
Posts: 69
Registered: ‎02-08-2015
Location: IN
Views: 3,394
Message 1045 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

Yes, cause this a public forums and anyone can see it. As these test done by beta testers so it's confidential.

Pranav007
HDMI
Posts: 151
Registered: ‎01-01-2018
Location: IN
Views: 3,074
Message 1046 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

I just searched on YouTube ( Moto G5s plus Oreo update ) and sort by upload time 

And watched this video to install beta update (soak test ) 

Guys in eager need can check it out

SimranjeetJonty
Punch Card
Posts: 69
Registered: ‎02-08-2015
Location: IN
Views: 3,047
Message 1047 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

By this you will void your warranty and from that you will be on your own. And won't be able to receive the OTA updates.

Confirmt
SCSI Port
Posts: 67
Registered: ‎04-08-2018
Location: IN
Views: 2,966
Message 1048 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@SimranjeetJonty wrote:

By this you will void your warranty and from that you will be on your own. And won't be able to receive the OTA updates.


It wont void your warranty but yes you will get stucked with that soak test rom and you won't receive new updates. It's better to wait a month more, I'm pretty sure motorola will release public OTA soon. We've waited for a long time so why not just wait for some more time.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Posts: 27,144
Registered: ‎02-02-2016
Location: US
Views: 2,960
Message 1049 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@Confirmt wrote:

@SimranjeetJonty wrote:

By this you will void your warranty and from that you will be on your own. And won't be able to receive the OTA updates.


It wont void your warranty but yes you will get stucked with that soak test rom and you won't receive new updates. It's better to wait a month more, I'm pretty sure motorola will release public OTA soon. We've waited for a long time so why not just wait for some more time.


Please don't give others warranty advice. 

 

If you sideload software you will no longer get updates pushed OTA. Depending on the conditions, this may void your warranty. 


* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Posts: 27,144
Registered: ‎02-02-2016
Location: US
Views: 3,112
Message 1050 of 3,819

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@Pranav007 wrote:

I just searched on YouTube ( Moto G5s plus Oreo update ) and sort by upload time 

And watched this video to install beta update (soak test ) 

Guys in eager need can check it out


Many G3 owners were impatient and loaded beta software - the only way to update after this was they had to pay for service. 

 

Sideloading any build, especially soak test builds is not supported. You are loading something not intended for you and this will void your warranty.


* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors