cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Internetpilot
HDMI
Posts: 407
Registered: ‎12-18-2017
Location: US
Views: 7,281
Message 1721 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@Dashu1 wrote:

@Internetpilot

Dude please stop being a 'Grammer **bleep**'....atleast they are expressing their views...but you are here for none.And why do you always bully INDIANS...?

Please keep your mind clean while reading the comments,which will help you to understand comments better.

As I always say: IAM not pouncing on you,iam jujust expressing my views.

Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong(grammatically)..as you always do.😊


Taken directly from the forum rules:

  • Make your point and move on: Our site is here for peer-to-peer support, and to get your feedback on your experience. We want to hear the bad stuff as well as the good. But repeated posts of the same comments and free-floating negativity do not add to the discussion. It also imposes on others who don’t want to read the same things over and over again. We’ll rely on our members to help police this. Overtly anti-Motorola usernames, avatars, profile pics, etc., are not permitted. Those carrying a vendetta against Motorola will get their say but will not be allowed to hog the airwaves. 

This thread is nothing except Moto bashing and negativity.  And even then, both the moderators and Moto staff have answered the original question dozens of times throughout these 170+ pages of the EXACT SAME REPEATED QUESTION, typically full of negativity and a vendetta for organizing a boycott of Moto (or getting them out of India).  All I'm doing is being a good member and helping police this, just as it suggest in the forum rule cited above.

Internetpilot
HDMI
Posts: 407
Registered: ‎12-18-2017
Location: US
Views: 7,273
Message 1722 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@John_Dee wrote:

@Saqibmanan6Most of the world really couldn't care less about Airtel Volte.

And that's because there is very little benefit to the consumer for VoLTE.  Almost all the benefit goes to the mobile provider.  I don't know why any consumer would want VoLTE.  Most carriers offer free mobile to mobile voice calls and at least ample periods of time daily that mobile to landline is free.  Data (LTE) is typically not unlimited or free, so why would you want to use LTE for your voice calls? 

VoWifi is the opposite -- it benefits the consumer and doesn't benefit the mobile provider (because you're no longer using their mobile signal for voice or data, so no $).  

Sudhir-kumar
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎05-05-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,087
Message 1723 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

Yes, you are right. Focus on what is message to Moto.
Aman16101999
What's DOS?
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎05-19-2018
Location: IN
Views: 1,057
Message 1724 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

Give us 64 bit oreo update......bcoz we can't wait anymore ...

@Eldhose007 wrote:

Anyone having information regarding the oreo update of Moto g5s plus? Seems Moto is digging it's own grave delayed security patch updates, no news about oreo.


 

John_Dee
Token Ring
Posts: 400
Registered: ‎01-03-2018
Location: GB
Views: 1,017
Message 1725 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

@Internetpilot wrote:

 

This thread is nothing except Moto bashing and negativity.

and

There is very little benefit to the consumer for VoLTE.  Almost all the benefit goes to the mobile provider.  I don't know why any consumer would want VoLTE.  Most carriers offer free mobile to mobile voice calls and at least ample periods of time daily that mobile to landline is free.  Data (LTE) is typically not unlimited or free, so why would you want to use LTE for your voice calls?   VoWifi is the opposite -- it benefits the consumer and doesn't benefit the mobile provider (because you're no longer using their mobile signal for voice or data, so no $).

 

I believe that these points perfectly summarise what is going on in this thread.  A few people from one marketplace who probably have a vested interest in the industry create multiple accounts to criticise Lenovo and their phones and to push alternatives.

Gopiswamy
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎08-17-2018
Location: IN
Views: 997
Message 1726 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

Sir,

      If you gives this type of service to your customers then one day comes nobody can buy Motorola phone...

Pranav007
HDMI
Posts: 151
Registered: ‎01-01-2018
Location: IN
Views: 995
Message 1727 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@AlphaDog wrote:

@Harmanroyaloffi wrote:
Hey moto expert why you removed my hindi comments in the thread 😡😡😡😡😠😠😠

Because it has posted before by the forum managers and staff that comments should be in English as this is an English language forum. 

 

There is no reason for you to post in Hindi. 


Comments written in hindi are removed for site violation but users like John dee are still on forum and making fun of themselves and bullying others 

He said not to ask questions , time to time but it's not in site rule book . 

I think John Dee is definitely paid user from Motorola and these admins are with them

Pranav007
HDMI
Posts: 151
Registered: ‎01-01-2018
Location: IN
Views: 993
Message 1728 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@Internetpilot wrote:

@John_Dee wrote:

@Saqibmanan6Most of the world really couldn't care less about Airtel Volte.

And that's because there is very little benefit to the consumer for VoLTE.  Almost all the benefit goes to the mobile provider.  I don't know why any consumer would want VoLTE.  Most carriers offer free mobile to mobile voice calls and at least ample periods of time daily that mobile to landline is free.  Data (LTE) is typically not unlimited or free, so why would you want to use LTE for your voice calls? 

VoWifi is the opposite -- it benefits the consumer and doesn't benefit the mobile provider (because you're no longer using their mobile signal for voice or data, so no $).  


In India we get unlimited free internet upto 3.5 GB per say by network like Jio and sometimes they raise this limit to 5 GB per day and after consumption of 5gb unlimited data at 60kbps is given......and it's very hard to use 3.5 gb or 5 GB per day

And calls and SMS to any network is also free

And this pack is at the rate of approximately 9.5 us dollars for 3 months that means 3 RS per day for unlimited internet and calls that's rate is of cheapest candy available in market 

So that's why we want volte support

Pranav007
HDMI
Posts: 151
Registered: ‎01-01-2018
Location: IN
Views: 992
Message 1729 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update

John_Dee
Token Ring
Posts: 400
Registered: ‎01-03-2018
Location: GB
Views: 980
Message 1730 of 3,928

Re: Moto g5s plus oreo update


@Pranav007 wrote:

Comments written in hindi are removed for site violation but users like John dee are still on forum and making fun of themselves and bullying others 

He said not to ask questions , time to time but it's not in site rule book . 

I think John Dee is definitely paid user from Motorola and these admins are with them


  • I think the reasoning behind keeping this forum in a single language has been adequately explained - in English.
  • If you believe that I am bullying you and your alter egos do please explain.
  • I am not aware that I have ever told anyone not to ask questions.  I have certainly questioned people's inability to read the patient, detailed answer to the same endlessly repeated unanswerable question.
  • I am not paid anything by Motorola or even by Lenovo; I wonder whose drum you are beating?
Top Kudoed Authors