03-28-2018

IN

3 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 21 of 23

Re: Moto g5s plus slows down after oreo update

2019-11-14, 7:32 AM

I'm facing the same issue for the past few weeks. The exact same issues, including "phone not being able to detect my swipe to pick calls", "touch sensitivity taking too much time to respond".

And the fact that these are not just specific to any apps is the worst part. I had purchased the same mobile for my mother also since is loved its performance in the first year of my purchase.

Really sad about its present condition. I'm a regular customer of Lenovo. My personal and office laptops are both lenovo and I'm very happy with their performance. Waiting to see if I get any help with respect to my phone.

Options

1505 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

271 Signins

16569 Page Views

• Views: 16569
  • Message 22 of 23

Re: Moto g5s plus slows down after oreo update

2019-11-15, 6:19 AM

wrote:

I'm facing the same issue for the past few weeks. The exact same issues, including "phone not being able to detect my swipe to pick calls", "touch sensitivity taking too much time to respond".

And the fact that these are not just specific to any apps is the worst part. I had purchased the same mobile for my mother also since is loved its performance in the first year of my purchase.

Really sad about its present condition. I'm a regular customer of Lenovo. My personal and office laptops are both lenovo and I'm very happy with their performance. Waiting to see if I get any help with respect to my phone.

Hi AswathyM,

Sorry to know this and thanks for posting! May I know when did you receive the update and when did the issue start? Have you performed Clear Cache on your device? If not, please do it-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select the apps > Storage > Clear Cache > restart the device. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

02-28-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 23 of 23

Re:Moto g5s plus slows down after oreo update

2020-02-28, 18:01 PM
I agree.. its a piece of crap.. thats why even their customer care people dont have an answer.. They are the worst company.. with waste of products... Its a bitter lesson learnt.. but at a high price...
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save