Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Shivani_30
Blue Screen Again
Views: 238
Message 1 of 4

MotoG5s battery issue

I bought MotoG5s two months back. I dropped it and after that whenever i use it its  battery decreases rapidly. Like 2% in 12 min. I can use full 100% charged phone only for hours not for days .Please suggest me some solution.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 193
Message 2 of 4

Re: MotoG5s battery issue

@Shivani_30 wrote:

I bought MotoG5s two months back. I dropped it and after that whenever i use it its  battery decreases rapidly. Like 2% in 12 min. I can use full 100% charged phone only for hours not for days .Please suggest me some solution.

Hi Shivani_30,

Sorry to hear about that. Let me help you. Try calibrating your battery. To calibrate the battery Hold the power button until the phone reboots > Plug into the supplied charger > Charge to 100% > Leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. See if it helps.

Generally, the act of dropping your phone should not inflict further harm on your battery. Although this comes with a caveat: Current lithium technology relies on internal carbon electrodes which gradually crack and crumble which is why battery-life just keeps getting shorter and shorter.

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

Shivani_30
Blue Screen Again
Views: 157
Message 3 of 4

Hello Agent_Kaka,

Thanks for the solution but i tried this and it could help me. Is therr Anything else which i could try?.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 97
Message 4 of 4

@Shivani_30 wrote:

Hello Agent_Kaka,

Thanks for the solution but i tried this and it could help me. Is therr Anything else which i could try?.

Or

A lot of factors come into play when it comes to the battery performance of the phone. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, the age of the battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, voice, data, and other application usage patterns.

-Sandip

Top Kudoed Authors