Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rhodeys
Paper Tape
Views: 429
Message 1 of 3

Motorola Warranty Repair and Fedex Claim, Shockingly Poor Customer Service

Gave my Moto g5s plus for repair at Patna centre and its been 20 days and I've not got my phone back.They don't even bother to reply/work responsibly and only been giving dates since last week.

And seems like everybody is responding irresponsibly,the service representatives and all its members.

When I mailed a complaint I got call back and was ensured that my issue will be resolved in 5-6 days but seems like Moto is good only at promising and not providing services.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 420
Message 2 of 3

Re: Motorola Warranty Repair and Fedex Claim, Shockingly Poor Customer Service

@Rhodeys wrote:

Gave my Moto g5s plus for repair at Patna centre and its been 20 days and I've not got my phone back.They don't even bother to reply/work responsibly and only been giving dates since last week.

And seems like everybody is responding irresponsibly,the service representatives and all its members.

When I mailed a complaint I got call back and was ensured that my issue will be resolved in 5-6 days but seems like Moto is good only at promising and not providing services.

Hi Rhodeys,

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We’ve received your inquiry and have escalated it to the appropriate team for further assistance. Thank you for your patience as we work to address your concerns.

Here is the Reference number: 190101-002610

If you have any queries on the same, please send us an email to apsocial@motorola.com referring to this post.

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Mnb802001
Blue Screen Again
Views: 167
Message 3 of 3

Re: Motorola Warranty Repair and Fedex Claim, Shockingly Poor Customer Service

Motorola IS horrible. Especially Emy. Omg  wow . I have been emailing Motorola ever since 5/13/2019 regarding multiple issues , not just my broken  screen and  they have been (it seems ) just bull**bleep**ting their way until I run out of time on this so.callwd warranty. . Literally asking me the same questions over and over . Then Angelo, in a rude manner tells me , oh u can replace it , but it will have a 109.00 physical damage fee, 24.87 ship fee  and 150 down deposit .. smh. .this company is whack. Definitely going back to Samsung or LG. 

Top Kudoed Authors