Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5S / Moto G5S Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

04-08-2021

India

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 6

Network and wifi problem

2021-04-08, 4:27 AM

Hey, I'm facing some problem with the internet services. And I'm facing this since almost 6 to 7 months. I have single sim of Airtel. When I switch on the internet there appears a simbol of 'x' on the network bar and same thing with the wifi. Earlier before 6 to 7 months it was working good but suddenly after that God knows what happened. If I keep on airplane mode and then switch on WiFi it works properly otherwise not. And for the use of mobile internet I've to keep turn on and off for sometimes to access the internet.

I'm attaching a screenshot in which you can see that x on the signal bars.

Please help me how to fix it. I'm in very trouble situation. 

I hope you'll soon take it in consideration.

Screenshot_20210408-095545.png
Options

630 Posts

11-24-2020

India

99 Signins

9105 Page Views

• Views: 9105
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Network and wifi problem

2021-04-08, 6:34 AM

Hi jatinonlive,

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will try my best to help you with this. Does it happen all the time when you enable mobile data? If not, how often you face this? Have you checked with other Network SIM? If not, please check. Just to confirm if there is an issue with the particular network SIM or not. Also, I would suggest you reset the network setting(Goto Settings >> Network & Internet >> 3 dots >> Reset the network settings) and check. See if that helps! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

04-08-2021

India

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-04-08, 6:48 AM

I've checked all the things with it, reset, sim change and everything but same thing happens. Yes I face this issue everytime whenever I switch on the internet.

Options

630 Posts

11-24-2020

India

99 Signins

9105 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-04-08, 8:13 AM

Hi jatinonlive

I appreciate your efforts! Does it happen with a particular Wi-Fi connection or with all Wi-Fi connections? Have you checked with a different network SIM/another carrier SIM? So I can check and assist you further.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

04-08-2021

India

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-04-08, 8:41 AM

Yes, it happens with each wifi network I connect with and with the other service providers. It is still the same.

Options

630 Posts

11-24-2020

India

99 Signins

9105 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-04-09, 6:09 AM

Hi jatinonlive

Thank you for confirming! It looks like the device needs to be serviced. I would suggest you visit the Service Center, our engineers will diagnose the device and assist you further. Please go through the link here to find the nearest Service Center details to your location. Please don't hesitate to post again in case you need further assistance.

Thanks

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)