Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rohitbairagi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,591
Message 1 of 3

Network strength issue

team,

I  using Vodafone SIm and I observed that the my device having issue for network strength and bandwidth where Vodafone engineer having MI5 .

He used my sim on same location and sadly he got all ok network strength and bandwidth and speed is All ok. And when I am using same SIM card on my Moto G plus It's showing low bandwidth and strength.

Pls check it may have bug in Moto I have another GET turbo having same issue.

I have done full reset, reset network still having same issue.

Kindly check and and hope get positive response and new update.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,578
Message 2 of 3

Re: Network strength issue

@rohitbairagi wrote:

team,

I  using Vodafone SIm and I observed that the my device having issue for network strength and bandwidth where Vodafone engineer having MI5 .

He used my sim on same location and sadly he got all ok network strength and bandwidth and speed is All ok. And when I am using same SIM card on my Moto G plus It's showing low bandwidth and strength.

Pls check it may have bug in Moto I have another GET turbo having same issue.

I have done full reset, reset network still having same issue.

Kindly check and and hope get positive response and new update.

Please do not start new threads before searching for existing threads on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. There is already a long discussion on this here, so please post there.

Locking this thread.

-Swaraj

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
rohitbairagi
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,426
Message 3 of 3

Moto G5 Plus 4G network issue -update

Team,

What is resolution for it ? ,bcz of this I am unble to use the data, Ive have done all basic level steps.

finally I am  going to sharing with you the device Bug report please check on let me know the next steps.

Please refer the this bug report

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6SJKKNa0KIo4D9o2SQ22XnCU-uTVmk1/view?usp=drivesdk

Top Kudoed Authors