Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKAICH86
SCSI Port
Views: 365
Message 11 of 19

Re: No network after system update

This is my bug report about no network please look into that now its 3 months i am in wifi my all  sim network stopped after security update and all the sims are working in other phone but not in my phone after the update radio rom disabled sim can be enable in menu but cannot be disable and also while searching network manually always showing error pls its a bug as already happening with many models of moto may be not 90 percent people are effected with this problem but 10 percent are having after the update pls solve this thanks 

Remove attached file for privacy - Rich

AKAICH86
SCSI Port
Views: 363
Message 12 of 19

This is my bug report about no network please look into that now its 3 months i am in wifi my all  sim network stopped after security update and all the sims are working in other phone but not in my phone after the update radio rom disabled sim can be enable in menu but cannot be disable and also while searching network manually always showing error pls its a bug as already happening with many models of moto may be not 90 percent people are effected with this problem but 10 percent are having after the update pls solve this thanks 

Removed attached file for privacy - Rich

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 341
Message 13 of 19

Hi AKAICH86,

Thanks for the bug report and for further information. We will look into it and I'll share all the details with the team. We'll keep you posted. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
Monalisa3
Fanfold Paper
Views: 326
Message 14 of 19

As I told u earlier no sim is working and in sim settings all options are showing not available. I once did factory reset and after that even IMEI NUMBER is Missing. Motorola privacy is kept on.
Monalisa3
Fanfold Paper
Views: 322
Message 15 of 19

I have updated my information in the profile n pm u my location when the update took place. Look into the problem

NRP99
Punch Card
Views: 270
Message 16 of 19

I am also facing the no network issue. I have not updated the phone till yesterday. Before the update the Airtel 4G sim stopped working in the phone. Last night I tried all the options avalaible in the forum and online. Then installed new seurity patch of 1 Aug 2019. (The phone first updated to 1 aug 2019, then again security pacth of June 2019 installed then again the patch of 1 august 2019 Installed. Don't know why?) Then also no network issue is not solved. Then tried different phones for Airtel Sim. Other phones are detecting the Sim and able to receive and make the calls and messages. Please resolve the issue. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 224
Message 17 of 19

@NRP99 wrote:

I am also facing the no network issue. I have not updated the phone till yesterday. Before the update the Airtel 4G sim stopped working in the phone. Last night I tried all the options avalaible in the forum and online. Then installed new seurity patch of 1 Aug 2019. (The phone first updated to 1 aug 2019, then again security pacth of June 2019 installed then again the patch of 1 august 2019 Installed. Don't know why?) Then also no network issue is not solved. Then tried different phones for Airtel Sim. Other phones are detecting the Sim and able to receive and make the calls and messages. Please resolve the issue. 

Hi NRP99,

I have sent a PM. Kindly check and revert.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

NRP99
Punch Card
Views: 167
Message 18 of 19

Looks like Lenovo is not interested in solving the issue. Time to change?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G5S-Moto-G5S-Plus/Bye-bye/m-p/4564298/highlight/true#M20607

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 109
Message 19 of 19

Hi,

I just got an update from the team. They checked this and they advised to send in the phone for repair. You may visit the nearest service center so our technicians can physically check, diagnose and repair the phone. Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors