Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaxz
Blue Screen Again
Views: 442
Message 1 of 5

No network and suspended data

Hi,

I am using moto g5s plus with a jio sim. Since past few days I don't have network and data is showing as suspended. Throughout the day I have no network and no data. Kindly help.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 415
Message 2 of 5

Re: No network and suspended data

@Shaxz wrote:

Hi,

I am using moto g5s plus with a jio sim. Since past few days I don't have network and data is showing as suspended. Throughout the day I have no network and no data. Kindly help.

Hi Shaxz,

Thanks for writing to us, we woud like to help. Just to narrow down, may I know if you are using just single SIM (JIO)? Is this intermitent or shows suspended all the time? Have you tried removing your device SIM card and testing it with other devices to see if that makes any difference? If you have already tested—let us know which device?

Can you also try using other SIM card on your device to narrow down SIM tool isuse? Let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
SVA
What's DOS?
Views: 278
Message 3 of 5

I'm too facing the same issue for the past two days. 

SVA
What's DOS?
Views: 277
Message 4 of 5

Tried both. Nothing worked. There is some issue with the phone for sure. My sim card works perfectly when used in another phone. Something is wrong with G5s Plus. Please help soon. I own to G5s plus phones.

e2m4n
Punch Card
Views: 269
Message 5 of 5

Top Kudoed Authors