Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam149
Not applicable
Views: 135
Message 1 of 6

No network problem [MOTO G5S PLUS]

Hello everyone, I am facing an issue in my phone [MOTO G5S PLUS] that it is not getting any signal. when i am trying to register it on network by using manual search it says "Your SIM card does not allow a connection to this network".Also I in CQA test I found an error "PHONE ICCID Compare with SIM ICCID: ERROR".I am unable to understand why is it showing because it was working properly last night.

What I tried.......

1. Removed this SIM from MOTO G5S PLUS and used it in Samsung.It is working fine in Samsung with full network.

2. I used other SIM of my friends[IDEA,AIRTEL,JIO,VODAFONE] in my MOTO G5S PLUS,they are working fine.Only exception is to my SIM card which is not working in my phone.

3. Erased my phone completely using settings and also with recovery mode.Also tried clearing cache.

4. I did fashing also and reinstalled the whole OS.But the problem is still there.

Please suggest some solution.

Thanks,

Agent_Swaraj
Not applicable
Views: 116
Message 2 of 6

Re: No network problem [MOTO G5S PLUS]

Hi Sam149,

This is odd, may I know what carrier you are on. Can you try changing your SIM card with the help of your carrier and ask them to replace with the same number. This should help. You can also try swapping your SIM card to see if that helps?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Highlighted
Sam149
Not applicable
Views: 86
Message 3 of 6

I am using idea SIM.And I tried it with SIM 2 option in my Sim tray, but got nothing. Well I contacted my carrier customer support. They told me that everything is fine from their hand.Now I am assuming SIM replacement.

But I am a bit curious  to know what is the root cause of this problem. As it is very annoying and if it is linked with phone. Then it must need a special attention for the stability of firmware.Also it will make this brand name more popular for what it is know in the world since decades. 

Thanks,

Sam149
Not applicable
Views: 12
Message 4 of 6

What I am getting on my screen. Here are the some screen shots.

Sam149
Not applicable
Views: 12
Message 5 of 6

Here is the screen shot,what I am getting on my screen.Even there is no detail of SIM card is shown by mobile.

Sam149
Not applicable
Views: 10
Message 6 of 6

Here is the screen shot,what I am getting on my screen.Even there is no detail of SIM card is shown by mobile.

Tried again...

1. Airplane mode.

2. Left SIM Inserted 24hrs.

3. Tried both SIM slots.

SIM is working flawlessly in other phones.

Also others are working flawlessly in my phone(MOTO G5S PLUS).

Top Kudoed Authors