Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Vickyks
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 8,942
Message 1 of 18

One Button Navigation mode vibration choice !!`

It was great to see One button navigation mode in the mobile. But it is vibrating for every touch. And there are no options to switch off the vibration. Personally I dont like it vibrating all the time. I guess many people will feel the same. Moreover, it is obvious that vibration will drain battery to a considerable amount. Can we expect any update, which changes vibration as a option to choose. Hope Moto guys will understand.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 8,973
Message 2 of 18

Re: One Button Navigation mode vibration choice !!`

@Vickyks wrote:

It was great to see One button navigation mode in the mobile. But it is vibrating for every touch. And there are no options to switch off the vibration. Personally I dont like it vibrating all the time. I guess many people will feel the same. Moreover, it is obvious that vibration will drain battery to a considerable amount. Can we expect any update, which changes vibration as a option to choose. Hope Moto guys will understand.

Hi Vickyks,

I'm afraid this is the way it is designed and there's no way to turn the haptic feedback off when using the One Nav button. This is good insight. I will surely pass this feedback along to our product team.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Smraj
Fanfold Paper
Views: 8,817
Message 3 of 18

Even I feel very odd to use this feature of One button navigation, which is very good, because of vibration. Good that you have taken up this to product team. Do you have any updates on this. I mean can this be fixed, if so when can we expect that to be done.

Thank you!!!

Smraj
Fanfold Paper
Views: 8,735
Message 4 of 18

Why is this marked as solved?? When issue still exist. Does that mean there will be no option to remove vibration of fingerprint button??

msaeger
Fanfold Paper
Views: 8,453
Message 5 of 18

I need to be able to stop the vibration or I don't think I will use this great option. It would not be a big deal if I was only using it for a finger print sensor but having it vibrate every time I use back or home is too much. 

prang
Punch Card
Views: 8,431
Message 6 of 18

Do Not Disturb mode disables it. But that's a bit extreme!

msaeger
Fanfold Paper
Views: 8,425
Message 7 of 18

You are right very weird! And only on total silence priority only didn't do it. Can't really use that for a workaround though I need sound. 

Rizul12345
Serial Port
Views: 8,376
Message 8 of 18

Give update to stop vibration for one button nav. on Moto g5s plus.

One button navigation mode in the mobile is vibrating for every touch. And there are no options to switch off the vibration. Personally I dont like it vibrating all the time. Give update to stop vibration on Moto g5s plus.

Jagan7
What's DOS?
Views: 7,345
Message 9 of 18

The problem has not been fixed Evan after updating the new system software, really disappointing

CHANGE THAT PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED 

Dimputera
Blue Screen Again
Views: 6,568
Message 10 of 18

Same thing here. One button nav is really an exciting new way to control my G5s plus (kudos!). It can be much much much sleeker/smoother without it vibrating all the time (as i feel it in the do not disturb mode). 

Sosuper please be sure to let ur product team hear us and give us option to turn it on/off in normal mode

@moto_JM wrote:

@Vickyks wrote:

Hi Vickyks,

I'm afraid this is the way it is designed and there's no way to turn the haptic feedback off when using the One Nav button. This is good insight. I will surely pass this feedback along to our product team.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors