Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msaeger
Fanfold Paper
Views: 876
Message 11 of 18

Re: One Button Navigation mode vibration choice !!`

I am thinking whatever the phone comes with is what we get I don't think these guys ever do updates aside from a new android release and they promised the update in the sales material. 

Thriksha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 673
Message 12 of 18

Thriksha
Blue Screen Again
Views: 672
Message 13 of 18

Hi, I understand that most of you have problem with vibration of buttons on screen, I can help you out with solution.

Please go to settings>> other sounds>> vibrate on tap(off it). Hope that helps 

msaeger
Fanfold Paper
Views: 655
Message 14 of 18

That only shuts it odd for the screen. We are talking about the button below the when one button navigation is enabled.

Jaleel_abdul
Blue Screen Again
Views: 512
Message 15 of 18

Even i have this problem and many should have felt the same.please, moto do consider it serious and respond over it and donot mark it as solved without providing solution.thats very rude marking it resolved.we hope a positive response from you

Bndptgr
What's DOS?
Views: 452
Message 16 of 18

@Agent_JMwrote:

@Vickyks wrote:

It was great to see One button navigation mode in the mobile. But it is vibrating for every touch. And there are no options to switch off the vibration. Personally I dont like it vibrating all the time. I guess many people will feel the same. Moreover, it is obvious that vibration will drain battery to a considerable amount. Can we expect any update, which changes vibration as a option to choose. Hope Moto guys will understand.

Hi Vickyks,

I'm afraid this is the way it is designed and there's no way to turn the haptic feedback off when using the One Nav button. This is good insight. I will surely pass this feedback along to our product team.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

First of all: If that's the way it's designed, then it's not good design. You acknowledge that vibration (on Finger Scan or swipe in One Button Nav) consumes more battery by having the ability to turn it off with Power Saver or Do Not Disturb. So why not make it an option? One Button Nav feels redundant and horrible over time with all those vibrations (And vibrator slowly degrades and feels worse).

Secondly: The scanner is on the front which means that most people are already looking at the screen for confirmation when unlocking, so relaly no need for further confirmation or feedback. You went halfway with good ideas. Now please own it and improve the UX and your customer satisfacion/appreciation along with it! PLZ!!!!  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 427
Message 17 of 18

First of all: If that's the way it's designed, then it's not good design. You acknowledge that vibration (on Finger Scan or swipe in One Button Nav) consumes more battery by having the ability to turn it off with Power Saver or Do Not Disturb. So why not make it an option? One Button Nav feels redundant and horrible over time with all those vibrations (And vibrator slowly degrades and feels worse).

Secondly: The scanner is on the front which means that most people are already looking at the screen for confirmation when unlocking, so relaly no need for further confirmation or feedback. You went halfway with good ideas. Now please own it and improve the UX and your customer satisfacion/appreciation along with it! PLZ!!!!  

Hi Bndptgr. Thank you for pointing this out. I will forward this suggestion to our product team for consideration in future updates.

Regards,

JM

Nanthini343
What's DOS?
Views: 173
Message 18 of 18

Is there any current update on this, we feel its annoying.

Top Kudoed Authors