Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshpillella
Serial Port
Views: 267
Message 1 of 8

Playstore Showing white in colour

Idk ..... From many days i have seen this .... Play store shows a bit white colour When I Open update apps section ....... It used to be green .... I asked my frnd who owns moto g5s plus itself .... He has green colour itself ..... Idk ..... What is happening ..... 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 252
Message 2 of 8

Re: Playstore Showing white in colour

@nareshpillella wrote:

Idk ..... From many days i have seen this .... Play store shows a bit white colour When I Open update apps section ....... It used to be green .... I asked my frnd who owns moto g5s plus itself .... He has green colour itself ..... Idk ..... What is happening ..... 

Maybe you have different versions of the playstore app? Is it working ok? 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
nareshpillella
Serial Port
Views: 223
Message 3 of 8

Different versions? I dint sideload it ....i dint root my phone ..... It Works Perfectly Fine ...... I Found it to be white in colour many weeks back ..... I thought Playstore was getting new ui Or gtng revamped i thought ..... But naw i guess am the only one i guess
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 181
Message 4 of 8

@nareshpillella wrote:
Different versions? I dint sideload it ....i dint root my phone ..... It Works Perfectly Fine ...... I Found it to be white in colour many weeks back ..... I thought Playstore was getting new ui Or gtng revamped i thought ..... But naw i guess am the only one i guess

I am not suggesting you sideloaded or rooted. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
nareshpillella
Serial Port
Views: 168
Message 5 of 8

This is my play store version 11.4.16-all [0] [PR] 209796717 ..... I have attached a screenshot too ...plzz hav a look

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 163
Message 6 of 8

@nareshpillella wrote:

This is my play store version 11.4.16-all [0] [PR] 209796717 ..... I have attached a screenshot too ...plzz hav a look

It looks fine.  You still haven’t identified a problem other than not liking the color. 

What is the problem you are reporting? I have that version.  You can uninstall updates and use an older version if you want the old color back. 

nareshpillella
Serial Port
Views: 160
Message 7 of 8

Who wants to use an outdated playstore version ...... Well i had tried even that .... By uninstalling updates .... Then it got updated ..... Y am i the only one to have the issue ?
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 158
Message 8 of 8

@nareshpillella wrote:
Who wants to use an outdated playstore version ...... Well i had tried even that .... By uninstalling updates .... Then it got updated ..... Y am i the only one to have the issue ?

You could ask on google forums? Clear cache or data of app?

I have the same version of the app as you and it works fine. I dont know if the color is right or wrong, but the app works. 

Top Kudoed Authors