Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G5S / Moto G5S Plus
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

09-01-2017

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

8 Signins

39 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 39
  • Message 1 of 3

Please release me..................

2017-09-01, 21:32 PM

So - when will the Moto G5 S Plus be releasd in the U.K.?
Amazon UK are the exclusive retailers for this new model and whie though it is listed, it's only availble for pre-order as the G5S Plus has not yet been relesed!

At the same time the model is being offered for immediate despatch by at leasr two Amazon UK Marketplace sellers.
Where are the getting the stock?. What is going on?

I've registered my interest in the G5S Plus on Motorola UK's site, but there is a deafening silence.

I'm waiting to buy....................................

Options

6 Posts

09-04-2017

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

14 Signins

150 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 150
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Please release me..................

2017-09-04, 12:47 PM

Incredible poor customer service from Amazon, Motorola and lenovo. 2 Amazon employees promised and confirmed to me that the Moto G5s Plus (that i pre-oredered) would be dispatched and delivered to my doorstep on the 3rd September 2017. This did not happen, I have the chat transcripts, showing how Amazon blatantly lied to me on multiple occasions. Please look to buy a smartphone from a different brand, they cannot be trusted and I have found them to be deceiving liars.

Options

2438 Posts

12-19-2016

Philippines

477 Signins

37577 Page Views

• Views: 37577
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Please release me..................

2017-09-04, 14:59 PM

wrote:

So - when will the Moto G5 S Plus be releasd in the U.K.?
Amazon UK are the exclusive retailers for this new model and whie though it is listed, it's only availble for pre-order as the G5S Plus has not yet been relesed!

At the same time the model is being offered for immediate despatch by at leasr two Amazon UK Marketplace sellers.
Where are the getting the stock?. What is going on?

I've registered my interest in the G5S Plus on Motorola UK's site, but there is a deafening silence.

I'm waiting to buy....................................

Hi Landsker

Thanks for your interest in our product! We don't have specific timing on when it will be available but you may check the website from time to time. Since you had mentioned that you registered your email address on the website, no need to worry as you will receive updates directly from  Motorola prior to its release dates and other Motorola products. You may check with other retailers if they have an available phone on their end. 

Regards,
Ella
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms