Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhishek14
Blue Screen Again
Views: 136
Message 11 of 19

Re: Pubg Mobile Game Automatically Closed on Moto G5S Plus

It was not Crashing before 8-10 months. After that few days it's crashing, few days working properly. 

As i have played yesterday and faced same thing. But little changes in crashing it's crashing in 2nd round of classic match.

Crashing issue changing time to time before it it was crashing every match. Before some days it was not crashing for some days.

So it's always changing .

If you tested on Moto G5s plus device i will suggest play-  Classic match of PUBG (Erangle Map) continuously 2 match. I think it will crash surely. 

You can test on Call of Duty Mobile game also in that Game also Play Multiplayer battle. Otherwise in small match it will not crash every Round. It will crash after 4-7 match. 

Abhishek14
Blue Screen Again
Views: 136
Message 12 of 19

It's not fixed.In PUBG game Some times it's crashing every match (35 minutes of 1 classic match) once or twice. Sometimes it will crash in next round means 1 round will work properly 2nd round crash. 

But in Call of duty mobile e, Multiplayer battle every round crashing it's fixed.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 121
Message 13 of 19

@Abhishek14 wrote:

It's not fixed.In PUBG game Some times it's crashing every match (35 minutes of 1 classic match) once or twice. Sometimes it will crash in next round means 1 round will work properly 2nd round crash. 

But in Call of duty mobile e, Multiplayer battle every round crashing it's fixed.

We will definitely try to duplicate this behavior. In the meantime, are you saying that CoD is no longer crashing? Also, when it crashes does the entire app close and you're back to your home screen? Do you get any error messages?

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Abhishek14
Blue Screen Again
Views: 112
Message 14 of 19

I just checked before posting this CoD app crashed within 3 min of Battle Royal mode. By mistake i was posted before check  

in multiplayer mode. Actually i wanted to say Battle Royal mode.

In multiplayer mode it will crash but after 3-5 round ,this mode is small duration match.

As i have experienced before on CoD Mobile game App sometimes got message after crash that CoD has stopped.

In PUBG game not getting any error message.

In both Game it's not fixed when it will crash...it can crash within 1 min also or just before end of match. Sometimes (rarely) Next round.

Abhishek14
Blue Screen Again
Views: 111
Message 15 of 19

Both App crashing. Crash means Fully Forcefully close.we have to start again both app. I haven't tried with another App like this.

I play PUBG max time because i have purchased in-game items also and i like this App. 

Abhishek14
Blue Screen Again
Views: 111
Message 16 of 19

• Both App crashing. Crash means Fully Forcefully close.we have to start again both app. I haven't tried with another App like this.

I play PUBG max time because i have purchased in-game items also and i like this App. 

Highlighted
Roshanb79
Blue Screen Again
Views: 113
Message 17 of 19

Games Crash g5s+

From last week multiplayer games are crashing when i start 2nd match.it works fine for 1match.i am facing this problem in PUBGM and CODM.

peppeg85
Paper Tape
Views: 73
Message 18 of 19

Hello, i can confirm that cod crashes in battle royal mode after few minute of game. And today in multiplayer mode after some games. Thanks 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 21
Message 19 of 19

@Agent_Suman wrote:

@Abhishek14 wrote:

No i am not using any SD card. I use SIM in both slot.

Hi Abhishek14,

A few clarifications, for how long are you able to play these games without crashing? Because I have tested myself in my Moto G5S Plus, PUBG is not crashing. Let me know. 

Regards,

Suman

Hi all,

Kindly update your IMEI's on your profiles and collect Bug Reports when the app crashes and PM me.

Here are the steps:

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode.

2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.

3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On

4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On

5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.

6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.

7. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the Bug Report on the forums in a reply or via a private message.

8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors