Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 238
Message 11 of 13

Re: Slow Motion Issues after latest Camera Update

Hi TheManInPink,

I agree with Mebes I tried to test the front camera slow mode under fluorescent light and I can see what you meant about the ghostly thing. Try to angle the camera opposite to the light and it gave me great resolution. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Internetpilot
HDMI
Views: 235
Message 12 of 13

@Agent_Rich wrote:

Hi Internetpilot,

I tried to record a video using 1080p 30fps and 1080p 60fps and it works perfectly fine for me. My camera app is updated and I'm using 13 MP. Can you please uninstall those third-party camera apps, I suspect that could be the root cause of the issue.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

I'm not the OP and don't really have a problem.  If my only "problem" is that I have to use 1080p/60fps or 4K/30fps (which I normally use these days anyway), then I don't really have a problem.

The "third-party camera apps" you're referring to are actually first-party camera apps.  They're THE Google Camera and THE Google camera2api. Being able to run those two genuine Google applications (especially with the original Moto Camera 2 app giving such poor results) is one of the main reason I rooted the phone.  So, no, those won't be coming off anytime soon.  If the two camera apps were really conflicting with each other, I would uninstall/disable the Moto Camera 2 app before I uninstalled the genuine Google Camera app.  

I think one of the biggest issues with this phone is that they ALL aren't running the Google Camera app instead of the Moto Camera 2 app.  There would be a lot fewer complaints on this forum.  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 56
Message 13 of 13
Moved:

Top Kudoed Authors