Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluecafe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 355
Message 1 of 5

Some Action Buttons don't work

I have turned on the action buttons chop twice for flashlight and pick up for stop ringing. Both functions are not working. The action button that works is twist for camera. Is this a known problem or is my phone defect?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 318
Message 2 of 5

Re: Some Action Buttons don't work

Hi bluecafe,

This is unusual. Are you using any protective case? Try to restart your device and try to disable and enable again all features and get optimized performance, visit the Play Store to ensure you are running the latest version of Moto. Tip: It's not functioning when Moto app is open, you need to exit it and do the gestures.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

bluecafe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 310
Message 3 of 5

Hi Daisy, thank you for your reply. I have followed all your tips. There is no update for the Moto app. It seems to be the latest version (Moto: Version 5.5.22, Moto Action: Version 03.054.1.4-N and Moto Infos: Version 06.025.1)

I have removed the phone case and disabled and enabled all features. I am not sure what you mean with "get optimized performance"? Do you mean any setting?

I have closed the moto app and restarted the device. There is some success :-). The feature "pick up for stop ringing" is working now. However the "chop twice for flashlight" is still not functioning. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 286
Message 4 of 5

@bluecafe wrote:

Hi Daisy, thank you for your reply. I have followed all your tips. There is no update for the Moto app. It seems to be the latest version (Moto: Version 5.5.22, Moto Action: Version 03.054.1.4-N and Moto Infos: Version 06.025.1)

I have removed the phone case and disabled and enabled all features. I am not sure what you mean with "get optimized performance"? Do you mean any setting?

I have closed the moto app and restarted the device. There is some success :-). The feature "pick up for stop ringing" is working now. However the "chop twice for flashlight" is still not functioning. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks!

Glad to know the other feature is working now. By the way, can you show me a video on how you do the Moto actions for the flashlight? This would greatly help us.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto Support

bluecafe
Fanfold Paper
Views: 96
Message 5 of 5

Finally I have found the reason why flashlight was not working. It won't work if a cell phone case or your hand is covering the front. This is a bit annoying.

Top Kudoed Authors